How would YOU handle the CM Punk/Chicago situation?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
No idea how they're gonna handle this but what i do know is that it's gonna be magical to watch :jeritroll:

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Is it just me or was it that WWE fucked up by booking their show in a city that's 99.8% CM Punk fanatics? and BTW they could have changed the venue in early February because the arena started ads like 3 weeks ago.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I'd just skip going to Chicago and find another area.

It's to late for the idiots at WWE to change they made money by selling out the arena. It's to late to sell out tickets and find an arena.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
It's to late for the idiots at WWE to change they made money by selling out the arena. It's to late to sell out tickets and find an arena.

True. I'd just put on the shittiest show ever (several divas matches, Khali match, Hornswoggle match, hour long Lawler promo, Batista/Orton promo battle etc) and let Chicago have their little fun, then never return again. They don't deserve Shield/Wyatts, Bryan, Cesaro, Taker, Lesnar etc.. Fuck that shitty ass loser city.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
True. I'd just put on the shittiest show ever (several divas matches, Khali match, Hornswoggle match, hour long Lawler promo, etc) and let Chicago have their little fun, then never return again. They don't deserve Shield/Wyatts or Taker. Fuck that shitty ass loser city.

i'm from Chicago......

Reactions: Nexus1

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
i never really cared for Chicago......

Reactions: Swift

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Just a place where i buy my meat :happy:

Reactions: Swift

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
I think people might overestimate Chicago crowds. Punk had zero momentum when he left and it's old news by now. I don't think the crowd is going to a huge problem. They might want to be, but I doubt it. A few chants, here and there. That's it. On with the show, like normal.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Have someone like Barrett come out and deliver a heel promo based on Punk. It could be incredible.

I think people might overestimate Chicago crowds. Punk had zero momentum when he left and it's old news by now. I don't think the crowd is going to a huge problem. They might want to be, but I doubt it. A few chants, here and there. That's it. On with the show, like normal.
You're pretty lost if you think that of this Chicago crowd. The fact there is a Twitter dedicated to it and it's all the IWC is talking about, I'm guessing the crowd is going to be pretty fucking loud and CM Punk based. It's probably a case of if everyone wasn't talking about it, then it wouldn't be as bad, but it's definitely going to be pretty fucking loud this Monday.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
If you were booking for WWE, what ideas would you have to try and save your show from being buried by a bunch of butt hurt Punk marks? Would you troll them? Have HHH shit on them? Try to go over the top with an awesome PPV quality show to distract them?

The bigger question is what IF CM Punk buy a ticket to the raw event in the 1st row none the less? IT WOULD BE EPIC IF CM PUNK IN THE FRONT ROW OF RAW THIS MONDAY!