How would you book the WWE Championship Match at No Mercy?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
then turn Kennedy face....Vince already blamed Orton for the injury...besides hasn't Kennedy wanted to be face for a while now

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
What about Orton Vs. Kennedy Vs. Jeff Hardy? Hardy isn't doing anything for No Mercy and he is a usual fan favorite so we'll have a face in the match. I think that match could turn out to be pretty decent with Orton going over Hardy in the end.

Beer Money Army

Val venis Vs Hardcore holly....

but other than that an 16 or 32 man tournament

Wooderz245

Reaction score
I think that Randy Orton will come out and demand that he be named the WWE Champion, then William Regal or Vince McMahon come out and refuse to award him the WWE title. Instead, they go ahead with the Last Man Standing Match, but Ortons new opponent is the man he took out almost 6 months ago... The returning Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels, out for revenge for Orton taking him out at Judgement Day. :)

LKP

Yeah thast all good i said that^^^^. But undertaker also aint got a match up,unless he interfers in the prison match with khali and batista. Plus i think it will be a bonus match up hardy and l&k vs shelton and cade/murdoch with all the titles on the line in the 6 man tag match.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Why not bring the Battle Royal down to Orton and HHH?

We see HHH eliminate, or so he thinks, Orton by throwing him over the top rope. But only one of Orton's feet touch the ground, and we see him slide back into the ring and throw out Orton. Or maybe Umaga interferes?

Beer Money Army

this may a bit over board... but doesnt anyone could be thinking since if Batista is ment to lose c'ship to edge soon. could you see him Being on raw within 3 Months....

kingovkings

Reaction score
umaga/HHH/orton with trips losing to orton wiv umaga's help then trips turns his all his attension on chasing orton for the belt and wins it on the grandest stage of them all WRESTLEMANIA 24 to be crowned 11 time champ

LKP

Well i found this....

Keep news bits IN THE NEWS SECTION!!

If vince likes orton you can bet your ass who ever he fights on sunday will lose to orton and orton wins the wwe title.

JHar888

Reaction score
Elimination Chamber...

Randy Orton
Triple H
Mr. Kennedy
Bobby Lashley
King Booker
Jeff Hardy

We start out with Kennedy and Hardy.

5:00 MARK: Lashley comes in. Lashley spears Hardy, then tosses Kennedy up against the chains. Kennedy gets up a few minutes later, but gets hit by a Spear from Lashley, breaking the glass from Hardy's glass cell. He then eliminates Kennedy.

10:00 MARK: Out comes King Booker. Booker, Lashley, and Hardy brawl. Booker hits a Scissors Kick on Lashley, but Hardy hits a Twist of Fate on Booker, followed by a Swanton Bomb off the glass chamber onto Booker. He fails to get a pinfall.

15:00 MARK: Out comes Triple H, who immediately pins the weakened Booker. He fails to get a 3 due to the amount of time in between the attack and the fall. Triple H Pedigrees Hardy and covers. Hardy is eliminated.

20:00 MARK: Orton comes out. Triple H and Orton exchange fists in the area near the chain wall. Orton then hits a low blow on Triple H, and an RKO on Lashley. He gets the fall. Booker gets up, but hits a Super Kick on Orton! Triple H hits a Pedigree on Booker and covers! Booker is eliminated. Orton and Triple H fight for a few minutes, but Orton gives out after a Pedigree. Triple H wins.

Jobber to the Stars

Reaction score
I think they'll have a six man Hell in a Cell. 2 from Raw (Jericho and Orton), 2 from Smackdown (Taker and Batista), and 2 from ECW (Punk and Big Daddy V) fight it out. Orton wins and goes home champion, whee.

Yeah, whatever.

Reaction score
To make a few observations...yes this is an opinion of how someone would book the wwe championship match at no mercy....but some common sense needs to be put into action. first off...at no mercy there is the punjab prison match...that will be hanging from the ceiling...so there wont be a way to have a cage, chamber, or cell also hanging up there....all those ideas wont work. also for the chamber idea....Booker is still on suspension, and Lashley is hurt...so that wont work. and for the cell idea...why put 2 of each brand in...when the smackdown and ecw titles areseparate...the last thing they want to do is combine one and cause confusion.

I have a simple solution. A "open" invitational Ladder match. Put the title up in the air and let the main guys fight for it. If it came down to Orton, Kennedy, and Jeff Hardy it looks decent on paper. Orton doesnt have much ladder experience...besides MITB which he didnt win. Jeff has tons of ladder experience (which they could make note of the Undertaker ladder match to hype it up)..and Kennedy has wont the MITB. So if you look at it that way Orton seems to not have the momentum in his favor...and with that he could win, and it would still be a decent match. granted with other compeditors for highspots and drama. And then as highly doubtful as it would be...IF..and its a big IF jericho was to come back it should be after orton wins it...so that everyone tunes into raw and they can get some more ratings off of it.

and thats how i would book it. ideas? comments?