How would you book John Cena turning heel?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gembo

The Showoff
Reaction score
The Undertaker is given a suprise match for the Universal Championship a week before the royal rumble, he wins the match easily within a few minutes, as to not run the risk of injury, John Cena interferes in the royal rumble, eliminating undertaker. He comes out on Raw the next night stating "I did it because I want Ric Flair's record, I want to have the most world titles of all time, and if I can beat undertaker for the universal title, then I will equal the record and go down in history as even more of a legend." We hear the bell toll and the lights go dark, as the undertaker appears behind Cena and chokeslams him, saying " I accept, but it will be my last match. I can't keep up at this level anymore, and I want to put away this no-good son of bitch once and for all" At fastlane, Undertaker has a chance to possibly unify both world titles in a match against AJ Styles for the WWE Heavyweight championship, Cena interferes, hits the Deadman with a chair, and costing undertaker the belt, as he won by DQ. At wrestlemania 33, the match between Taker and Cena happens, they go back and forth for a while before Cena knocks out the ref and attempts to hit taker with the chair. Taker dodges and hits John Cena with the tombstone as the ref gets up. Taker wins his last match and Cena gets a shit load of heel heat

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
To me this would be the easiest thing... there is so many different ways you can go with Cena.

I mean the way I look at it, WWE has already had a number of really good opportunities to turn him & it would have been fantastic but now I kind of want him to regain his top spot as the babyface of the company... Just to prevent Roman having the spot of course.

If heel Roman goes after babyface Cena... Roman may just acquire a few fans ...oh not me though, that'll never happen.

As far as booking CENA as a heel NOW.... he COULD attack Roman, but then the fans might cheer him so it kind of defeats the purpose of him being a heel. Then again, that shouldn't matter since Cena will be over as a heel no matter what happens.

So here's one way.... I would have had Cena & Roman in the Rumble....

Cena come out as the Doctor Of Thugonomics at the Royal Rumble, work the match for a little while, throw some guys out here or there. Don't let on that he's a heel yet but then when he has an importunity he eliminates Roman Reigns. Bid deal right? It's every man for himself in the Royal Rumble. Cena walks right over the top rope, goes to the outside & "FU's" Roman on the steps.

Next night on RAW....

Cena attacks Roman in the middle of a match, sliding in & punching him with his chain wrapped around his fist when Roman is coming off the ropes... much like when Punk turned heel against The Rock.

*Cena grabs mic & just looks at the camera for a second

"BRAND SPLIT?! .........Maaaan I'm John CENA, I DO WHAT I WANT!

.....Ya'll thought I was just trying to throw Roman out to win the Rumble huh? .......Nah, I don't know if you noticed or not but I've already done that before, I've won that title just a few times & I've main evented WM just a few times. But then I see this guy, who is this guy? Trying to just take over the place like he's somethin' special. Why? ...Because he thinks he's The Rock? Nah dude, I've been in that ring with The Rock & I'm here to show YOU that you have NO PLACE on MY SHOW or in MY SPOT ROOKIE!!! "

It eventually becomes a regular insult for Cena to call Roman "Rookie"

**Cena crouches down & talks to Roman while he's trying to recover

" Listen young man.... I'm not sure who you think you are or why you think you can just come in here & take JOHN CENA'S SPOT ....be provided with all of these opportunities without earning it first, don't worry boy I heard all that smack you been talkin' about me on the Twitter "Yessir" ...but we are going to settle this. At WrestleMania 33.... It's going to be The... Big... Dawg phhht.... versus The FACE THAT RUNS..... THIS... PLACE!!! "

**Cena Kicks Roman & continues

" Now we about to do it old school.....

Yo Roman... ya think you can take my spot & it won't even be hard?
If Vince wasn't suckin' The Rock's ass you wouldn't even have a spot on MY card.

You have to say more than 3 words dude, to be in Hercules two...
However! ...Just like your WWE run... it won't get the numbers The Rock's movies do!

Hey & real original moves Roman.... really "dawg" some silly punch & a spear??
Try hittin' that on me rookie because THE REAL Superman... is ....HERE !!!

Don’t believe me? ...just ask all these loser fans how many times I kick out at 2!
The REAL Cena's back with "AUTHORITY" So now when I kick out haters ...go ahead AND BOO!!

That belt Roman's gunning for, I won it 15 times
If he ever gets his hands on it for longer than 2 seconds, I'll win number 16 from the BlTCH using only my rhymes.

I'm the biggest, baddest star in the industry boy, just like Derek Jeter !!!
After your cousin The Rock retires you gon’ be a Wal-Mart greeter !!!

Apparently everyone thinks I’m done, your time is now and my time is up?
Nah ....I’m just getting started Roman ...you want my spot? ...Then I’m sayin... Step up.

WORD LIFE "

****Hit's Roman with chain

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Cena said

" I'm tired of this new era garbage! "

NXT show, after NXT show and possibly some UK or 205 shows... a mystery man takes out the new talent one by one, backstage, in the ring... wherever. All the fan favorites from NXT & other

In the middle of an NXT main event at a PPV.... Cena just slides in the ring right out of the blue, it would be totally unexpected (still with the mask though)

Punches Shinsuke Nakamura with a chain... turns around puts the other guy that is already on the mat in the "STFU" ....Obviously fans are loud because they know from the STFU.... Continues to beat Shinsuke to a pulp

Takes off the mask, Cena.

Randy = Legend Killer
Cena = Indy Killer

Maybe they team up and do it together like the 2 man power trip lol

Last edited: