How Vince Death Storyline was suppose To End

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
As previously posted, the original plan was to have Linda McMahon framed for the Vince McMahon limo explosion and that Kennedy would be involved. Apparently it was going to be revealed that Mr. McMahon faked his death and his accomplice was going to be Kennedy. No word if they'll pick up on this angle when Vince returns on RAW this week, but it was reported earlier that RAW writer Brian Gerwitz was pushing for it.

Travis40

I pretty much knew it would have something to do w/ Kennedy, I knew the Linda/framed was happening, so it was pretty much predictable.

humankiller99

Reaction score
this whole angle was stupid to begin with. i hope vince ends it on monday saying.. yes it was a stupid angle and it should of never even happened

phantomgerald

I knew it. Seriously I guessed it, although deep inside I was hoping Mcmahon would die for gd.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Easy on the capitals.

It would've gave Kennedy a decent push rather than him being where he is now and would give him major heat, maybe enough to make him top heel on Raw but unfortunately things had to go how they did.