How to use a bong:

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

I feel stupid asking this but is bong hookah?

Most of you don't even know what hookah is.lol.

Wordlife

^I do, and not really.... bongs are typically longer and don't have the hose that extends from the hookah device. Bongs are just the typical instruments where you place your mouth on top and light the coned shotgun place

Hookah is totally different:

Hookah:

hookah.jpg

Bong:

glass-bong2.jpg

Notice the hose difference?

Sparky

Reaction score
^^Lawls they both look like white boxes with a red X in to me.

Personally, i can see his party ending in only one way.

Whitey.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Alright, thanks anyways. I found someone to teach me. It seems simple. I couldn't put water in the bong because, it wasn't a water bong. You break the bud up, spread it in the hole, then light it. Seems simple.

C4, Hooka isn't weed. Hooka is a type of tobacco placed in the hose (I think its called a hose), and then you smoke it. I have pictures of myself doing Hooka. !!

Sparky

Reaction score
Alright, thanks anyways. I found someone to teach me. It seems simple. I couldn't put water in the bong because, it wasn't a water bong. You break the bud up, spread it in the hole, then light it. Seems simple.

C4, Hooka isn't weed. Hooka is a type of tobacco placed in the hose (I think its called a hose), and then you smoke it. I have pictures of myself doing Hooka. !!
Just be prepared, and take a bucket.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
K, before you fuckin' kill yourself.

How to use a pipe:

1. Bust up weed. You do not want it finely busted. A simple rough chop will do so use your fingers as opposed to scissors or a bud buster.

2. Put weed in bowl. Make certain there is a screen in the bowl. If you don't have one, you can buy them. They're cheap and as a matter of fact as long as it is a metal screen you can pretty much jack one from most water taps in your house.

3. Obtain lighter. Zippos suck for this, as do those higher quality butane ones. Use a straight Bic lighter.

4. *MARIJUANA ETIQUETTE* When you light your pipe it is proper etiquette to leave as much green space at the top of the bowl as possible. So allow your lighter to only burn what it needs.

5. A pipe is a short distance for smoke to travel and likely will be harsher than a joint. Baby tokes is the way to go until you figure out how much you can handle.

6. Inhale.

7. Exhale. (Don't forget)

8. Please and this is the most important one. Stay smart. If you feel the need to go somewhere whilst high make sure you leave the drugs at home. Apparently they're nuts in the US over that ish. Don't draw attention to yourself and do not harsh on anyone else's buzz.

9. Enjoy yourself.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
My understanding of things was always that the Hookah is the tool used for smoking. And yes the principal is pretty much the exact same as the water bong. Either way the flavoured tobacco is known as Shisha. Yeah.

Just be prepared, and take a bucket.

Yeah alternatively you can do what this guy says. Get a bucket, fill it about 3/4 with water. Get a 2L pop bottle and cut the bottom off. Not much just enough to give an even surface on the bottom.

Place your bottle in the bucket and push it down until the water reaches just below the neck. Place your bowl in the spout (ensuring that it won't fall though...) and place the flame to the weed. Slowly raise the bottle and it will fill with the smoke from the bowl. After you get the bottle all the way to the top (but NOT out of the water) remove the bowl and place your mouth over the spout. You then will force the bottle back down into the water thereby forcing the smoke into your lungs.

You will probably feel like dying after doing this but once you chill it'll be all good in the hood.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
No worries dude. I may not do drugs anymore but I'm always more than willing to help those who don't be cool and stay safe.

Christian

Reaction score
My understanding of things was always that the Hookah is the tool used for smoking. And yes the principal is pretty much the exact same as the water bong. Either way the flavoured tobacco is known as Shisha. Yeah.

Yeah alternatively you can do what this guy says. Get a bucket, fill it about 3/4 with water. Get a 2L pop bottle and cut the bottom off. Not much just enough to give an even surface on the bottom.

Place your bottle in the bucket and push it down until the water reaches just below the neck. Place your bowl in the spout (ensuring that it won't fall though...) and place the flame to the weed. Slowly raise the bottle and it will fill with the smoke from the bowl. After you get the bottle all the way to the top (but NOT out of the water) remove the bowl and place your mouth over the spout. You then will force the bottle back down into the water thereby forcing the smoke into your lungs.

You will probably feel like dying after doing this but once you chill it'll be all good in the hood.

not for rookies....... dont even try it guys.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
MS said:

The fuck? I didn't see a bucket when I did the Hooka? Well I did see a pop bottle laying around, but thats it. Never saw a bucket.