How To Get More Memory on 360?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PY.

Reaction score
I have the 4GB xBox. For some reason, my dumbass bought that one instead of the 250 gig but that's another story.

4Gigs is nowhere near enough for me since I use my box for pretty much everything possible. I know I can buy a hard drive, but I have the foggiest idea how to put it in but my guess is you have to open it and I don't trust myself doing that.. I know you can buy those USB flash drives, but I'm looking for another option.

Is there any other way besides putting in a hard drive, or buying a USB Flash drive? Do regular memory sticks work?

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Bigger hard drives are the simplest option to my knowledge. They're only pricey if you go for the HUGE ones. I've been using I think a 20Gig since I got my 360 back in 2008 or something, its always been enough space for me if you clean up every now and then and it probably isn't that expensive.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I have the 4GB xBox. For some reason, my dumbass bought that one instead of the 250 gig but that's another story.

4Gigs is nowhere near enough for me since I use my box for pretty much everything possible. I know I can buy a hard drive, but I have the foggiest idea how to put it in but my guess is you have to open it and I don't trust myself doing that.. I know you can buy those USB flash drives, but I'm looking for another option.

Is there any other way besides putting in a hard drive, or buying a USB Flash drive? Do regular memory sticks work?

Curious what are you calling a memory stick?

You can by a external hard drive any size and set it up to run on your xbox but as defiant said not sure why you'd need one so big.

PY.

Reaction score
I mean like memory stick that you plug into your computer through the USB. I have a shit ton of those, but I'm not about to look for them if they don't work.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
dude if you use your 360 for everything the best bet is to get the 250gb hdd,i believe it plugs into the bottom of the system.if you dont want to do that any flash drive 16gb or under will work.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
dude if you use your 360 for everything the best bet is to get the 250gb hdd,i believe it plugs into the bottom of the system.

The 360 has a side compartment that you slide it into.

But yeah random flashdrives under 32 will work but that's not really going to bump up the space