How to book WWE when Vince leaves

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neilslam

Reaction score
Hey all,

How are things going? Are we all staying safe and healthy? We can all agree for the past however many years WWE RAW has really
sucked. So, the other day I was putzing through YouTube and I came across Adam Blampied from WRESTLETALK. He discussed
several hypothetical ideas on how to book WWE when Vince finally leaves. Enjoy and comments and suggestions are welcome.

How to book WWE when Vince leaves (retires, is forced out or-God forbid-leaves this world) Note: Any ideas by Adam will be
marked by his name. Any of my ideas will be marked with "mine".

1. Eliminate the Split Brand (Adam)

2. Fire Nia Jax and Lars Sullivan-I know Nia is the Rock's cousin but if she can't be bothered protecting her fellow wrestler's well-being
then I have no use for her. As for Lars, nobody likes him and Vince is no longer there to protect him. (mine)

3. HHH and Shane McMahon fight for control for the company (or rather each uses a wrestler to be their Champion) (Adam)

4. Only ten titles-Main roster: Men and Women's Championship, Men and Women's Tag Team Championship, United States Championship
NXT: Men and Women's Championship, Men and Women's Tag Team Championship, North American Championship

Tournament for each title on RAW and SMACKDOWN-Finalist from each show fight to title at CLASH OF CHAMPIONS (Adam)

5. Fix the booking. People like Viking Raiders/War Machine, Aleister Blck, Shayna Bazler should be booked as badasses. Also write
segments and storylines that is cohesive and have a point (mine)

6. Book all matches with an actual finish using an actual pin or submission instead of, to quote BC Amplified, a "fruit rollup" (mine)

7. Finish all storylines at least 24 hours before taping and leave it so everyone can practice so it looks good (not rip it all up and
re-write it and present it like only an hour or even ten minutes before a match) (mine)

8. This will be a meritocracy with no nepotism. i.e. storylines and title opportunities will not be given to someone just because they
might be related to a certain 16-time World Champion or a certain Samoan family (mine)

9. RAW will be only two hours long like NXT and SMACKDOWN. RAW's third hour will be a "Best of WWE" (Adam)

There you are. Any suggestions on booking or other comments are welcome. Stay safe and, until then, stay classy WWE-ites.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I would cancel RAW all together and let the new guy continue with his baby as Vince has... NXT

...just keep the guys worth keeping

Shole

Reaction score
They should do the same as the Basketball leagues did, just make one big federation and create around it. Not having a trashy one and a good one.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
...I was just thinking earlier & I changed my mind.

I don't think Vince is going to retire. I think he's going to die first. Seeing him at Taker's farwell, it's only been months but man he's aged & I thought if he was going to retire because of old age it would've been along time ago.

Also watching the SS brand team match I was like "why not cross promotional teams like aew or njpw?" Because Vince is old school, stuck in his ways & won't cross promotion where everyone else will.

If this man let hhh & stephanie or whoever take over he would be calling them on the phone every week driving them nuts any time they tried something new their own way like "What in the hell are you doing letting A... E DOooubleyooou stars on MY TV SHOW?!"

...Vince will never retire