• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

How the fuck does this return not have a thread yet?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road

So The Rock showed up last night, I know I should be meh give his previous run but it's like Christmas even though you know Santa isn't real (sorry Stop) you still get hyped for Christmas day.

Rogue

It's probably because he returned against Rusev. I mean of all people, Rusev? I'd rather he have a segment with the bunny.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
It's probably because he returned against Rusev. I mean of all people, Rusev? I'd rather he have a segment with the bunny.
I'm expecting a big bitch fest about how Rusev was buried and stuff despite being basic as fuck. Still though one of the goats Comes back and people give 0 fucks? I'm assuming this was a one night only return or does anyone know any different? Rock vs Brock for the strap at some point?

Rogue

I'm expecting a big bitch fest about how Rusev was buried and stuff despite being basic as fuck. Still though one of the goats Comes back and people give 0 fucks? I'm assuming this was a one night only return or does anyone know any different? Rock vs Brock for the strap at some point?
I assume that he's only back for the 15th anniversary of Smackdown. If not, I still don't see him doing more than a Jericho-esque run this time around. If he'll be back for a couple of PPVs then it'd be nice to see him face Brock again, or put over a newer talent who's name isn't Rusev.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
I assume that he's only back for the 15th anniversary of Smackdown. If not, I still don't see him doing more than a Jericho-esque run this time around. If he'll be back for a couple of PPVs then it'd be nice to see him face Brock again, or put over a newer talent who's name isn't Rusev.

Yeah I hope they've squashed the Rusev push too, guys decent in the ring sure but that's it imo. Brock obviously would be on a major show, possibly the Rumble? It'd be a cool moment to see Reigns and Rock interact after Roman wins the RR match and Rock gets beaten by Brock.

Rogue

Yeah I hope they've squashed the Rusev push too, guys decent in the ring sure but that's it imo. Brock obviously would be on a major show, possibly the Rumble? It'd be a cool moment to see Reigns and Rock interact after Roman wins the RR match and Rock gets beaten by Brock.
Agreed about Rusev. As for Rock/Brock, there were a couple of reports a while ago that Vinny Mac and Triple H were butting heads about the WrestleMania ME. Vince really wanted Rock to take on Brock, but it seemed like just a fading hope since a Rock return didn't look likely. Now that he's back, I can see them going through with it while Reigns goes against someone like Cena/HHH before dethroning Brock/Rock at Extreme Rules.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician

So The Rock showed up last night, I know I should be meh give his previous run but it's like Christmas even though you know Santa isn't real (sorry Stop) you still get hyped for Christmas day.

It may be because that's Dwayne Johnson and not The Rock.

Majour

Filthy Creep
As funny as it was, it just looks like yet another attempt for the WWE to clutch at straws.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
I flipped a nut when that music hit man lol. All I could think was "Fuck all you Rusev haters. He just got legitimized". I was wondering who they would put him up against next and boy was it a surprise.

Nice thread title @seabs

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
This was the best idea they've had recently.....idk if I would've used his return for Rusev....but I loved it....it's nice seeing the Rock coming back and fighting someone who doesn't have the belt. He's fighting for our country and to make a point. I love it. The Rock vs. Rusev would be fun to see. Having the Rock take down Rusev wouldn't be bad for him either. Anyone who can have a match with the Rock, win or lose, is in a good spot.