How Rock's return was kept a secret

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the Wrestler Day 16 - Brian Pillman

Killins comes off with a 76. Wasn't really expecting him to get that high... Next, lets talk cruisers...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
pillman.jpg

Brian Pillman has held the following titles:

WCW Light Heavyweight Title x2
WCW Tag Team Titles
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pillman gets an 8.5 from for intense charisma, astounding wrestling ability, and pulling off one of the biggest angles ever.

Soulpower

9/10....He had a ton of charisma and in WCW he was way ahead of his time wth his wrestling ability, always been one of my favorites and yet another great talent who passed away too soon... He doesn't get a 10 because he never won any of the major titles

Nation

9/10 Greatest crusierweight champion of all time his matches with lyger classics. When he went to the WWE his mic skills were great and his charisma really came out. Who can forget the infamous gun incident or the XXX files. It's a damn shame he was in a car accident because after that he was in to much pain and he couldn't do the things he wanted to do in the ring. R.I.P. Brian is greatly missed.

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
9/10 Greatest crusierweight champion of all time his matches with lyger classics. When he went to the WWE his mic skills were great and his charisma really came out. Who can forget the infamous gun incident or the XXX files. It's a damn shame he was in a car accident because after that he was in to much pain and he couldn't do the things he wanted to do in the ring. R.I.P. Brian is greatly missed.

Thats the first thing that pops in my head. I really like his character and charisma. He also had good wrestling skills, One of my favorite wrestlers from the past as well. :bye1:

8/10

Montana

wow, hes gettin really high ratings. Hes was one of my personel favorites.

8/10

I thought he had future wwe champ written all over him. Too bad injuries and everything else caught up with him.

xtremebadass

8/10 never really saw him in the ring or anything, but heard he was a great star god rest his soul, solid 8

circle

Reaction score
Sorry that he died so young...he had so much potential!

9/10

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
- WWE did all they could to keep The Rock’s appearance on RAW this past Monday a surprise. People working in WWE production were told that Justin Bieber would be announced as the WrestleMania 27 guest host. It was scripted into the show, titled “Leave it to Bieber.â€￾

Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
lol @ the Bieber swerve to help keep it under wraps. That kid would have got torn apart by the crowd if it was him.