How much has your faith improved in WWE Creative?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Exponentially. Compare this product to a year ago let's say, or two, it's far superior. RAW is consistently a good show at the moment and I'm more surprised when it's a 6/10 - which was a high rating in recent years - as opposed to an 8 or 9. I think it's improved ever since Heyman was employed again, but that may just be a coincidence.

I think HHH/Creative are utilizing Dutch and Paul. They probably aren't officially on the booking team, but their experience makes their opinions and input invaluable. No doubt that Heyman has a big part in a lot of his own and Punk's promos during their feuding and run together.

I'm still butthurt beyond belief over Ziggler's treatment. As good as WWE has been for the most part since Payback, if Ziggler remains an afterthought than pro wrestling will soon become an afterthought for me during NFL season.

Reactions: Wacokid27 and Crayo

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I don't think the use of Ziggler is negative, personally. It's certainly a 180 compared to him jobbing in every match he was in all the while never being booked in a serious program. Look at where he is now compared to before - He's been turned baby face, is now booked to win almost every one of his matches, has split from Big E and AJ (people complained about him not needing AJ and feared that Big E would be the one who turned face and then got the push by splitting from the other two) and now he's involved in the HHH regime angle. Along with Big Show, he's the only non-Bryan wrestler 'opposing' HHH at the moment. I mean, come on, he's gotten a face to face with HHH, the top heel of the company, and he's pissed him off enough with his comments to get punished twice for it. How is this a bad thing for him? He's still in the spotlight.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Not much tbh. Bookings have been great lately, but I believe they won't know what to do in a near future and we'll see the same "shit" we've seen some time ago. And of course Vince will push Sami Zayn because the guy deserves a push!

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
My faith has increased quite considerably. You can notice the changes HHH has made now that he's getting closer and closer to owning the WWE and has much more influx right now, really happy at the moment.

T.R.I.C

Jobber
Reaction score
It honestly hasn't improved much.

The tag team division really hasnt improved much. Sure the Usos got a mini push, only to be stomped out by the Shield. I have to think that has something to do with Total Divas though. PTP have been pushed somewhat as well, but of course its because Darren Young came out of the closet and its great publicity for WWE. The tag champs have been relegated to private security for Triple H...

When it comes to pushing younger talent, Sandow jobbed to Sin Cara in a dark match. The Wyatt's are becoming stale with horrible booking against people who get zero reaction from the crowd.

Daniel Bryan is being given the ball which I am happy with, but how many more weeks are we going to see him beaten down by a group of people with less personality than Earl Hebner? At some point it's time for WWE to book him dividing and conquering, like Austin and Rock used to do. This is becoming sad...

Creative is showing a couple loopholes in their booking.They are forgetting that Bigshow has an iron clad contract, and they missed their chance to excuse that by announcing his new 5 year deal.

Divas are still irrelevant.

On the positive, the Punk/ Heyman rivalry has been book well. Creative have found a way to make me care about Curtis Axel and he is a great stop gap until Lesnar returns.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
I see it has the 'E' going back to basics... they allow the audience to latch onto a character with a back story and a direction.... telling talent to get out there and get over in a 5-10 minute match is lazy...the result of that treatment was failed pushes of Drew McIntyre...Carlito...John Morrison... Shelton Benjamin...Curtis Axel...Yoshi Tatsu.... Harry Smith... Kenny Doane... Jinder Mahal...Matt Hardy... Cody Rhodes...Ted DiBiase... Tyler Reks... Moredcai...Big Daddy V... Bobby Lashley...Justin Gabriel... Brian Kendrick... Test....Charlie Haas... Tito Santana... Sin Cara and Billy Gunn

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Creative is doing very well. I'm sure they are using some different ideas than they were and I give them a ton of credit for it. I'm sure, for example, Dutch (that's Zeb Coulter for the unaware) and Paul in building storylines. I also get the feeling they're bringing in some of the wrestlers' ideas (just thinking about how the build was done for Cena-Bryan...it smacked of pro wrestler fantasy booking, but in a good way).

Our problem is that a lot of us are afraid that success will breed complacency, which will lead back to bad writing.

wk