• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
So you went to three consecutive Wrestlemanias from the age of 7? Calling bullshit there.
How so? My family has alotta money. Besides, I preferred WWE/F back then, also, those weren't consecutive, I didn't go to Wrestlemania X8.

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
A few RAWS

A few SmackDowns

WrestleMania 21

Judgment Day 2004

Royal Rumble 2003

No Way Out 2007

CM Punk Girl

Jobber
Reaction score
Just one WWE Live Event, hope to go to more in the near future, but I am from the UK, I would love to go to Wrestlemania one day :)

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
I'm also in the 0 band, being from the UK my only chance is when they do tours over here, and because our lass isn't into wrestling at all, I have nobody to go with, and no way would I ever go by myself. So I can't see me getting to a show any time in the near future :(

RaveWayneBoo

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm also in the 0 band, being from the UK my only chance is when they do tours over here, and because our lass isn't into wrestling at all, I have nobody to go with, and no way would I ever go by myself. So I can't see me getting to a show any time in the near future :(

Ive actually went to a show by myself and it wasent bad dude, that coulda had to do with the fact I was sitting next to some kids that kept asking me all kinds of questions lol so made time fly.

RaveWayneBoo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Haha yea I could see that but they were young kids under ten for sure and I cant bring myself to be mean to kids.

RaveWayneBoo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Ehh I guess I dnt care cuz I have alot of lil cousins and have delt with that my whole life.

Tchman58

Jobber
Reaction score
3 Monday Nitros
3 Raws
5 Smackdown tapings
1 Backlash
1 Wrestlemania
1 Royal Rumble

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Giovanni Prado

The Artiste
Reaction score
1 Hell in a Cell 2015

I plan to go to more, when possible. It was my first EVER professional event and it was an experience of a lifetime. Plan to do it more often. There's gonna be a Raw soon so we'll see if I go.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I've been to one Raw, I honesty can't remember what matches took place but Punk and Cena at the end of it (after Raw ended) were acting like morons in the ring lol

Jeremy

The Showoff
Reaction score
I've went to Smackdown tapings and live events back in the day but the only two I've attended within the last 5 years are the 2012 Slammy's and MITB 2013.