• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

How many times have you "lost your passion"?

Klide

All I can say is the I love wrestling period but yes there has been some times I lost passion for it "twice". I started watching wwe or should I say at the time wwf when raw is war had began around the late 90's but stopped after it changed to wwe cause I got in trouble watching it because my parents thought it was violent even though I was old enough. Then actually January of 2006 my brother bought a smackdown vs raw 2006 video game and I got hooked once again and started watching it( my parents didn't care anymore since I was a lot older)then late 2007 I stopped watching it because I was tired of the new "ECW" and I was pissed that y2j didn't win the match at Armageddon lol. But summer of 2008 I decided to check the wwe site for the heck of It and I saw that wrestlemania 25 was gonna be in Houston(were I'm from) I started watching more and more and started buying DVDs and even went to WM so I actually don't see my self losing passion for it well not atleast not pretty soon

I really haven't watched wrestling that much this whole year, I guess I'm just burned out on it all. The only show I've really consistently watched is Raw, but I've missed it for about a month. I haven't even watched ROH/Puro in a really long time either. I don't know if I'm done with wrestling completely, but I guess it's starting to grow on me again.

rosewt01

Well i started watching wrestling from Wrestlemania 19-20 and kept slight intrest in the following year and then just stopped watching wrestling for a few years and then started again just before Wrestlemania 24. Then from last years Unforgiven till about Survivor Series and i like it now.

Enigma22

i havent really watched much wrestling for like the last 4 or so months. ill watch raw if im home and if i feel like watching it. i usually wont watch more then half of it. i havent watched smackdown in a long ass time besides i accidentally watched a little bit of it today lol. i just look up and saw jeff hardy coming out and then saw like half of his match with big show then i went to walmart. the only match i saw from wrestlemania was the matt vs jeff match so ya im pretty out of wrestling right now. i still follow what happens but i care very little about it.

jjridpath

I have pretty much not watched a full episode of RAW/SMACKDOWN since 2004 but before that I hadnt watched wrestling since 2001.

MikeRaw

Well i started watching wrestling from Wrestlemania 19-20 and kept slight intrest in the following year and then just stopped watching wrestling for a few years and then started again just before Wrestlemania 24. Then from last years Unforgiven till about Survivor Series and i like it now.

So you have pretty much no wrestling knowledge then, lol?