How many times have you been to the hospital for something that happened to you.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Only time I had to was for my hernia. Other than that have been lucky enough to not have to go to the hospital for anything else.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
Once when I was a kid I had some bad stomach virus that was going around alot of people had(at least around here) my and my cousin both had it at the same time. It was pretty bad.

Nexus

Reaction score
I've been once for a seizure that lasted 3 days. I just woke up in the hospital. This was in third grade.

Mokeli

Reaction score
Once because of my Bottom lip opened.

Zephix

Reaction score
Appendix almost burst, was there for a longg time, and that's pretty much it :O

Limit

Reaction score
In last decade or so about 10 times I would give correct amount but been for so many reason that lost count, before that though I was fine & never really needed to go but then about 10/11 years old had bad leg/knee/foot problems where something would be in pain there & had trouble walking so had to go back to Hospital to tell them about it, be same story but didn’t leg/knee/foot or when playing footy my finger once went backwards & didn’t notice till after the game or a few years back my cat came in got frightened & I tried to see what matter with him & he jumped up & ripped through my hand with his razor like claws & I in turn managed to paint the walls reds with my hand prints still have nice long scars on my hand from it as well they faded over time but you can still see them. Went in with Chest problems as well once where was struggling to breathe & believe had get my eye checked once as went shut for like day after I fell into a branch from a tree that was sticking out & im not talking small branch or side of it I'm talking about big-ish chuck full on in the center of my eye some 8 years ago now, remember did hurt right away but my vision was little off after few minutes then checked out in mirror & eye was near enough shut.

Don’t know if I’m accident prone or injury prone or just plain unlucky however still doesn’t make me any more happy going there after each visit, amazingly 2010 I didn’t have to go to the Hospital once for the first time since around 2000/2001 which I thought was an awesome achievement since I normally go at least once every year for bad some reason or another.