how many posts i need to become VIP?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Philly85

Reaction score
So I can view the multimedia section.

Or do you have to make a donation to become VIP?

Dont close thread please, explain to me because I cant find info on it anywhere.

noumenon

It's more quality than quantity. Judging by your join date and number of posts you've probably been lurking for quite some time now. We made the multimedia section VIP for that exact reason, to get people to stop lurking and start posting.

Make a little contribution to the conversation then we'll talk.

Beer

You need at least 3000 posts. Look at me, I only just got in. ^ Don't listen to him. He's merely a super moderator. I AM VIP!

Philly85

Reaction score
lol yeah good reason, thanks very much :D

Wrestling Station

Yeah, contribute and then when you think that you are a VIP worthy, you can apply in the usercp>group membership. If we see you good at that time, then either MS or me will let you in.

Goodluck.

MizMasta3000

You need at least 3000 posts. Look at me, I only just got in. ^ Don't listen to him. He's merely a super moderator. I AM VIP!

I have been VIP for the longest and I dont have 3000 posts yet so that BS. Its all about rep bro. I think once you get like 7 rep power, you can request

Beer

I have been VIP for the longest and I dont have 3000 posts yet so that BS. Its all about rep bro. I think once you get like 7 rep power, you can request

This is why I voted you 1/10. And no, it's nothing to do with rep. I got in when I didn't have any rep. Just contribute to the site and earn a little reputation.

Btw, why do you think you've been in VIP the longest. That was just a random fact pulled out of your ass.

Beer

Which makes you the first person to be in VIP out of everyone. Your logic is something that I despise greatly.

MizMasta3000

^Did I say that? no "for the longest" is an expression meaning for what seems like a long time. Jeez