• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian

Reaction score
I am just curious. If there turns out be a lot of people, I am wondering why Mark did not just create one big account that accessed both areas.

I was going to add a poll but I cannot find the option.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
there is an option when you create the thread ''add a poll'', for some odd reason I can't add it after the thread is created...

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
and as for the question, I'd really be surprised if any of us do have an account on the main site

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Nope. Only visited it a couple times and they were both on accident as I mis-clicked the tab in the upper left that takes you there.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I do but I dont really post on the main site that much, plus it seems as if there are a bunch of really young fans and uneducated posters there. One guy had the nerve to say all of my posts were 'idiotic' and 'made no sence'. But yeah the forums are alot better than the main site, the members dont have conversations they just flame and attack. Maybe fun to some ppl, but kinda annoying

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Main Site?
The fuck is this, Jurassic Park?

"There's another island with dinosaurs out there?"