How many of you all know that smoa joe and john cena are real life friends?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

yoyocool

Reaction score
I barely found out this today on samoa joe's wikipedia page. I was amazed for one and I would of never guessed it. I would like to know if this some one can ever prove it to be wrong.

Switchy

Reaction score
You should change it to "How many of you all care that smoa joe and john cena are real life friends?"

Next time put it in Street fight...

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Just hope the WWE doesn't find out about this. I am pretty sure they keep a tight lock on every wrestler's personal life and it is in their contract that WWE officials pick and choose who the contracted wrestler's friends and enemies are. I hope that wikipage is deleted soon or John Cena's career might be in trouble.

This Guy

thats old news.... Joe has pictures of them and others goofing on his Myspace.

Reaction score
Maybe Cena should have tried to learn a thing or two from Samoa Joe about wrestling instead of free styling all day.

Gary

Reaction score
Good old reliable Wiki.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Hey WHat THe FUCk!!!!...I thought I just put a patton on "Ka-Durrhh!" cause thats my catchphrase!....fucking GODdamn Wal-Mart Smiley THings!....trying to take my street cred.