How many events have you attended?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

How many pro sports events have you gone to in your life? So, don’t’ include like high school sports and shit. But I guess you can include like college stuff in the States, in addition to the pro leagues..

For me, I’ve been to 10 baseball (Jays) games… Well, my 10th will be tommorow.
I’ve also been to 2 hockey (Maple Leafs) games. I would’ve gone to more, seeing as I like hockey more than baseball, but the leaf tickets are way more expensive, so I don’t go as often…
I’ve also been to 1 basketball (Raptors) game, and 1 soccer (Liverpool FC) game.
So after tomorrow, it’ll bring my total 14. I’m hoping to go to a football (Bills) game soon, possibly when they come to Toronto in December to play the Jets.

Klide

Ive been to about 9 or 10 Rockets games (NBA) and about 2-3 Astros(MLB) games when i was young thats about it...

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
I've been to 6 Tampa Bay Buccaneers games (2 Playoffs games), about 9 Orlando Magic games, 7 Tampa Bay Rays games (went to 5 last season), 1 Atlanta Hawks game, 2 Florida Marlins games, 1 Washington Capitals game, 1 Tampa Bay Lightning game, and 3 Washington Nationals games during Spring Training in Viera, FL.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ive probably been to like 30 indians games throughout the years. probably more.
3 or 4 browns games and a preseason game
only a few cavs games and a finals game.
a few lake erie monsters game

Travis40

I've been to at least 20 Texas Rangers games...I've seen them play

Toronto
Baltimore
LAA
Chicago White Sox
NYY
Boston
Minnesota
...and I'm going to the entire Rangers/Rays series next month.

I've been to a Rockies/Padres game in Denver, a Astros/Padres game in Houston, and a Cardinals/Pirates game in the old Busch (it was a piece of shit).

For college football, I've seen

OU vs. Tulsa 2001, Norman
OU vs. Tulsa 2002 (I think 2002) Tulsa
OU vs. Baylor 2007, Norman
OU vs. Cincinnati 2008, Norman
OU vs. Nebraska 2008, Norman
OU vs. Texas Tech 2008, Norman

...and I'm going to see
OU vs. BYU 2009, Arlington
OU vs. Texas A&M 2009, Norman
OU vs. Oklahoma State 2009, Norman

and I've seen Tulsa play

OU
Oklahoma State
Marshall
Fresno State
Boise State
Hawaii
Louisiana Tech
TCU
...and a couple of other teams

and I went to Troy Aikman's last game in 2000. They were playing the Redskins....

MJ807

Reaction score
Too many to count Florida Marlins game 1 Heat game and a couple of Dolphins games but I only go when they play the Jets.

niggles

Reaction score
nhl:
sabres/kings
sabres/bruins
sabres/devils
sabres/thrashers
sabres/red wings

i think that's about it... i think i went to a cfl game a while ago but can't remember it >.>

PeepShow

Countless Notre Dame football games (prolly close to 30) and a few basketball games.

Baseball: 5 Cubs games, 4 Reds games, 2 White Sox games, and a Padres/Braves game in San Diego last year. Awesome city and stadium.

Pro football: Just a couple Colts games

Dre

Reaction score
I've attended 15 Basketball games (14 Knicks and 1 Nets) and 7 Football games (3 Giants and 4 Broncos)