How I would run TNA!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Champion -

Christopher Daniels.

Tag Team Champions

Ink Inc.

Television Champion

Crimson.

X Division Champion

Amazing Red.

Christopher Daniels is the main heel as has a stable of a satanic group which includes Ink Inc and Abyss. Daniels feuds with A.J. Styles Ink Inc feuds with Beer Money, Matt Morgan feuds with Abyss.

Matt Hardy join Daniels group by attacking Aj Styles during PPV.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Sorry to say this, but that looks like an indy stable. And Satanists don't do well and references to the devil or anything that portrays religion in a bad light on national television is a no no.

Reaction score
How I would run TNA:

Sell it to Vince McMahon for the ultimate win or just let it fuck itself in the anus. Either way it's funny.

Seak

Reaction score
How I would run TNA:

Ask Dixie Carter, Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff, and Vince Russo what they would do.
Do the complete opposite.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I would run TNA off a cliff tbvh.

But if I was ever given the impossible task of running TNA.

I would, institute weight classes. Make them all world titles. Because MMA has proven that the little guys are draws, hell boxing is being kept alive by midgets. Midgets who could probably break my nose, but midgets nontheless.

Write a basic wrestling show that showcases more wrestling.

Save about half an hour sparsed out throughout the program that would be promo time and backstage segments, but never go over 30 minutes, for a two hour show that would mean an hour and a half of wrestling.

Focus on young stars while once in awhile using older established stars as an attraction because nostalgia works, just don't overkill it like TNA constantly does.