How Good Would This Feud Be?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
Until one of them turns heel, it wouldnt be that great. But face facts, fans (read not the supposed smart fans) but fans in general like when big monsters face off. Go back to the Royal Rumble this year when fat fucky V and I think Mark were facing off. The crowd was like YEAH GO AT IT. And then, what was it, 2005's RR when Kane and big Dave faced off and the crowd popped big.

Reaction score
Kane's ok, Batista is a ridiculous waste of space. This match would simply be a disaster, as both guys couldn't the other to a good match. The feud leading up to a match they have I feel would just be either cliche, or flat out boring. Wouldn't want to see this personally.

The Rated R CMStar

First of all let me just say, you can't deny Batista hasn't improved. I am not saying you have to love him, but someone said that he is the same as in Armageddon 2002...way off.

Batista passed from a lousy big man, to a man that could put good matches with the correct opponent, to a man that was putting good matches now also with midcarders, to a man that is putting good matches week in a week out. He puts good matches with any men he's put. Sure, not on the same level as Batista vs Taker or Tista vs HHH, but good as Batista vs Y2J and Batista vs MVP. Hell, him vs Edge and him vs Chavo were good.

Besides, unlike his sucesor of lineage Goldberg, he can actually sell a beating and let his opponent dominate through out the match a lot of time.

That said, him vs Kane always, always suck. Crowd might pop, but hey, they popped when Khali and Show got face to face, but not by that it means it was a good feud or match.

Reaction score
i suggested this along along time ago. this would have been a great feud for smackdown to have but now there both on raw it would be great here aswell. i always liked kane as a heel and i am the number one batista fan. this would be a good feud with kane going heel. it could be the feud that makes raw exciting and watchable.

the-gaffer

Reaction score
I would not be over the moon about this feud but if it where to happen I hope its not for a while yet, for it to be a success the Kane camp would need to carry the programme as Batista is not strong enough onthe mic or in the ring to do the schooling, so I would hope that Kane with a new meaning and direction under the leadership of James Mitchell could carry that match and with Mitchells ability on the mic he would get intense heat that would rub off on a pop for Batista!

DanDaMan

Reaction score
Well if they did have a fued it would have to be at the start of the show. If you put their match on later everyone will fall asleep. Holy lord I'm tired of the giant goons wrestling. I love Kane I think Kane is great when he is on a war path. Like he showed at the end of Raw. Batista come on this gets way to many title shots. It was nice to see him at mania and backlash in different kinds of matches. I think Kane should be on Raw but not wrestling another giant roided goon. Back in late 2000 Y2J and Kane had a great fued which ended in a last man standing match. I'm not saying doing the same thing but similar with a michaels or even Rey Mysterio