• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

How does the Busines Affect the Wrestlers?

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
How does the Business Affect the Wrestlers?

Spelled Business wrong.
How does the business affect certain wrestlers and not others? If you don't know any wrestlers off the deep end here is a quote from Ultimate Warriors Blog a.k.a. "Warriors Machete."

I received some emails from regular correspondents telling me that many of the empty-minded pundits went right ahead and mischaracterized my “Dismissed.” post even though I posted my comments to prevent it. No wonder I have so many glowing, positive reviews of the industry and all its loons.

I made it very clear in my post:

WWE won a round here in my ongoing litigation with them over the Self-Destruction DVD they produced. There were actually two lawsuits going on; one at the Federal level and one at the State level. The State Court has dismissed that case.

I don’t know how to help you understand the black&white of that statement if you don’t.

There are two cases. The State Court case was dismissed. The Federal Court case remains.

Stay with me now. I’ll walk you through this. I’ll keep this simple. Let’s say, Johnny has two apples. He gives one away and does not have it anymore. So how many apples does Johnny have left? OK, now, boys and girls, real slow…. Johnny had two, Johnny gave one away, (too fast?…ok, I’ll slow down) so two minus one leaves Johnny with how many? One? Did you say you one, you cutey pie? Good job students!! Hooray!!! Hooray for you!!! You get a John Cena ice cream bar!!!

The very fact that it was dismissed means there cannot be damages recovered. Duh. One kinda has to precede the other. Of course, you would not grasp that concept…because you write columns without, first, using a mind or holding an idea of what you are doing.

Oh, well…back to my real life. My happy, still-alive life. Perhaps the truth is you can only understand me if I do speak in Ultimate Warrior tongues. Hmmm.. something to consider.

As you can see, Ultimate Warrior isn't really well rounded. Though some may argue that he never was.

Not all wrestlers are as broken down as Warrier, but you can bet that they are still broken mentally in one way or another. What wrestler do you guys think can't or couldn't hold the limelight? How do you think they got this way?

This may be a very controversial thread.

Here is another post:
Hello, everyone. I wanted to get this news out before it got out other places and the idiotic pundits tried to claim I was hiding from mention of it because I am all consumed with grief, fear and embarrassment.

WWE won a round here in my ongoing litigation with them over the Self-Destruction DVD they produced. There were actually two lawsuits going on; one at the Federal level and one at the State level. The State Court has dismissed that case. They were similar in some ways, but much different in others. I’m not going to attempt to explain what a lawyer better understands.

I’ve attached the pdf file. I think it is public record, so I don’t believe I’m violating anything.

It is what it is. There are no guarantees in litigation. None.

Of course, when you pursue these things, you want things to turn out in your favor. So does the other side. Cases are made and cards fall where they will.

What helps me handle it is that I am realist about things I cannot control and an optimist about all the incredible opportunity that always lies ahead, every day, every hour, every minute. I mean, from the moment you decide in your head that the past is done and gone, that it is a fact of reality you can’t change, and you put your time and energy into moving forward, right then and there positive things begin to happen. Only when you change the world of your mind will things outside of you change.

There is no reason for hesitation except that you choose to stay stuck. The only force is your mind. I don’t choose to remain stuck. I’m not good at whining and complaining about what I, myself, can, will and must do. I still have the rest of today to make the most out of myself and my life. I’m going to get at it.

Your Founding Father of Ring Intensity.

Always Believe,

tazzen78

Reaction score
like this

The effects them more then people know or try to think about, you have guys in the back thinking of money and how to make it. If you look at the top of the card guys they are "at the moment" the most hated or like for a reason, to build matches to sell tickets and PPV orders which = &&&&&&&.
Look at ECW for a moment. They had a great pool of workers and eye catching matches but over paying bad money spending and ect. push them to sell and fade away. Their are cuntless reports of guys getting injuried or taking pain killers today for a reason. Promotors work with guys who are willing to work alot or high risk, if they wont there are hundreds waiting to be called up so they push for the company. Look at the sport in the 602 and 70s and early 90s. By todays numbers these were boring matches small crowds wanting to see. Push the boundies and we get better matches, spend money get celebs in the ring and wow better TV times, mics and you have not a sport but a show. How does the people in the back effect the sport will love, simple they found a way to make lots of money off people pushing themselves.