How do you put a belt over someone in Photoshop?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Anthony7

Reaction score
I was just wondering how you put a belt over somebody in photoshop. Please can somebody help.

C4

There are many ways to do that, one is by using layer masking.
Decrease the image size of the Championship and rotate it, just like you want it on your superstar. And drag it on him, then use Layer>Layer Mask>Hide All and drag the default round photoshop brush in black over the parts of the championship you want. I suggest you zoom into 200% or 300% when doing this, the result is perfect and something like this:

0ee19ce3af.png

Another simple way is to grab the marquee tool and deleting the areas you don't want in the championship. Do this with a zoom of around 400/500%, it works fine as well.

You can request it as a special picture in my BTB Pictures request thread if you are facing problems in doing that.