How do you like your steak?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

How do you like your steak?

• Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rare

• Medium Rare

• Medium

• Medium Well

• Well Done (you sick freak)

• Total voters

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah.

Personally you can just bring me the cow, I'll cut off what I want and ride the rest home [/Denis Leary]

Seriously though, blue is the only way to have it cooked.

Wordlife

omfg i love denis leary... i got all his tapes, songs on ma iPod, and every episode of rescue me on dvd lol, hey yeah i like my steak medium rare... just a little pink... oh and my quote to denis leary, "I wanted to be the CF for the Boston Red Sox, but guess what, life sucks, get a fuckin helmet"

Wrestling Station

Medium well, anything that is less than Medium is imo would be a dinner served for Dracula.

Reaction score
IMO=In My Opinion

I like mines medium rare so it would be juicy and not to stale . . . ok somehow that didnt come out the way i wanted it to be lol

Wordlife

man that snoop dogg pic is sweet and the clerks edge one is 2 nice man

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I like medium rare... and I hate people that like anything about medium rare... nothing personal I just don't like to cook anything about medium rare it's so easy and fast.

ChiWa

Reaction score
Rare, on a good cut of beef.