• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

How did you get your username?

Nick

When you signed up/changed your name, why did you choose your username? Mine is Nickelodeon because my name is Nick. Get it? It's a pun.

Coon

Resident Rodent
wanted something cute that might offend people
but the black and white matched my old username

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Old gamer handle from when I was a kid. Cannot remember the exact origins but I had the stop part already figured out and wanted to use the same letters again in some way I think.

Rogue

- Shadow: From Fable's temple of Shadows and from Shadow the hedgehog.

- Shadoxicity: A mix of Shadow and an old signature from Ambrose called the Moxicitiy.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Sharpy: Old gamer handle I used to use since like '98.. it was for a FPS so I was thinking like Sharpshooter what have you.

Sandow: Because Damien Sandow is the greatest jobber to ever walk the ramps of the WWE, he is my Intellectual Savior.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Real name and _x3 because emoticon and the underscore needs to separate it. Also some other guy in Nippon also shares the name.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
My username here is self explanatory.

My username everywhere else across the webs is Dolfaninfinite... Dolfan = Miami Dolphins Fan... Infinite = Unending/Forever... Miami Dolphins Fan Forever