• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

How come Shawn Michaels never changed his Sexy Boy music ?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Don't put words in my mouth please, because you know that's not what I said. It is a different recording of the same song. But the songs are the same, sorry, but they are. Two orchestras with different instruments can record Mozart's requiem a bit differently but that doesn't make them different songs. Same thing applies here.
How did I put words in your mouth? I bolded where you'd said they'd added synth in and quoted that. Unless you've misread my intention or indeed I've misread yours.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
How did I put words in your mouth? I bolded where you'd said they'd added synth in and quoted that. Unless you've misread my intention or indeed I've misread yours.

Your post came across as you saying that my own reasoning makes it not the same song, and that was not what my reasoning was. If that was not your intent in the post, than I apologize for taking it that way but it was the way it came across to me.

However, I stick by my opinion. A song and recording are two different things. The recordings are different but the song is the same song.

Reactions: jminter2698

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Austin has had several variatins in his glass breaking theme the 1998 one is probably he most iconic though. They are basically the same song, sometimes with lyrics or whatever.