• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jminter2698

The Artiste
Reaction score
That part of The Undertaker’s WWF/E career was very short in comparison to his much longer (and more memorable) career as The Deadman/Phenom. A lot of things that made Taker great are from before and after the biker gimmick : The supernatural powers with the urn, being impervious to pain and can never be buried alive or set on fire, the history with Kane, Mankind getting thrown off the Hell in a Cell at King Of The Ring in 1998, even his undefeated streak at WrestleMania (before Brock Lesnar ended it in 2014) etc. So why do they want him back as the biker again ? It'll be too obvious that he got older, with The Deadman gimmick he can hide it.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Nostalgia probably. The gimmick he has now is far superior so I am not chuffed to the idea.

Him coming out on a motorcycle is cool

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
I want it just because it would be cool to experience it one last time, the American Badass was dope. Then the gimmick can can get a proper sendoff after one last ride.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It'd be change and refreshing. I mean if he is going to continue to wrestle until he is 102, may as well switch things up.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
It's just this typical thing of "everything that happened in the past must be better than what we have now so I want that back". Once you dig into it, you'll realize that his whole biker run is just filled with a bunch of poor promos and lackluster feuds. You'll find a good thing about it here and there but I'd never really give the gimmick itself any credit for it. The only thing that kept him relevant was the fact that he was already established enough as the deadman, hence why they went back to it eventually.

Mark ain't a promo guy, so the deadman gimmick is basically tailored for him and it has always worked well like that. But I just see the american badass phase as his mid-career crisis, where he felt like doing something different and out of the box to "spice things up", which didn't really work out for him because if it did, they wouldn't have switched back

Redboy123@

Reaction score
It's not something different or fresh if it is 15 years old or so

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
If he isn't going to retire anytime soon, I would rather put up with an old dude on a bike.
I'd actually rather have him "Pulling the Strings"
behind the scenes as a commissioner/puppet
master figure...that way he could just show up
when necessary to add to the importance of
whatever feud he is trying to get under control.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Its nice to see Takers character have some realism to it rather than the Dead Man shtick. Undertaker is actually really good at playing his character as just an extended version of himself. His heel run where he was all about "Respect" and he beat up Jim Ross was so good in my opinion