How are you liking Christian as a face so far?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Christian Cage is doing much better as a face than he did when he was first brought into the company. He still has that arrogance that he had when he was a heel, which will keep him from getting lame, and his promos are still great. I am personally enjoying his face run so far. We all know Christian Cage is obviously better as a heel, but he isn't doing too bad as a face and I actually hope that they keep this face run going for as long as they can

What do you guys think?

noumenon

It's not working out too badly. He's kinda got the HHH or Y2J'esque thing as you said where he's a face...but he's still an asshole. I just didn't like him going around and trying to make up with everyone he's wrong, like the Rhyno thing. I'm sure a face run won't be too long for him anyway.

EnterTamed

Reaction score
i actually liked his first run as a face more but that most likely just becuase of the state tna was in, a good one(i personally think they should have 2 one hour shows a week instead of 2 hours of what we have now), but yeah heel or face i'll probably always like him as one of my favorites as long as he isnt acting like EY(not a knock on EY since i remember reading interviews about him being a real hard worker). i say keep him out of the title picture for a while even though he'll probably be in KoTM in june.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Christian's actually doing better than I thought he would do as a face. I prefer having him as a tweener if they want to have him wrestle a heel, it gives him the badass edge. I want to see what they'll do with him in the long run, I don't know why, but I just want to see him and Roode feud in a couple of months.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I'm liking Christian as a face, and seems more a neutral than face actually. I'm thinking him and Tomko will have a fued for s few months, and I think at Bound For Glory this year, it will be Christian Cage vs. Robert Roode, which will be great.

Haze187

Reaction score
I don't mind him as a face I kinda like how he does it and well he should be kept kinda like a tweener, be the guy that fans will cheer for fighting a heel or face. That's how I feel.

Adampro123

Reaction score
It wouldn't matter if christian was a face or heel he has developed into a great all around prformer and he kinda reminds me of the rock. no matter if he is a face or heel he is great and he has grown into his character so well it wouldn't matter if he was a face or heel.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I don’t really care for Christian as a face; to me he comes across more natural as a heel. As a face it seems forced, but that’s just my opinion on the situation. Either way he's still great in the ring and when it comes down to it, that's all that really matters.

dstebbins

Reaction score
I don't know whether Christian is a face or a tweener. On TV, he's an anti-hero, but at house shows, like the one I went to, he kissed up to the crowd for a cheap pop, like a babyface would do. Come on, writers, be consistent with his character!

MRC

Reaction score
Christian is good not matter what. I loved him as a heel and I love him as a face. He a very good wrestler and one hell of an entertainr.

CT Styles

I wouldn't say he is a full face just yet. More of a tweener. He still kinda has that heel aspect about him and I think heel suits him but the way he is treating the 'face' type gimmick is good and if he stays the way he is he will be successful with it.

phantomgerald

I think he's one of the guys that can do both face/heel, but is better off as a heel, but he was getting stale storyline wise, so a face turn was good. I hope it lasts longer than his first face run.