• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

How are y'all?

I have to say, this is really weird. I was a member of IWF/AWF for what seems like ever. It actually was my first website I signed up for period online. In '08 it was easily the best and most fun thing ever for me and I was apart of some pretty crazy and awesome things with a bunch of guys few of you are likely to know. I'll spare the nostalgia, just to say it was a real shame what happened the last 2-3 years to that place, and i'm happy that it got put down for good. I'm older now, a grown man even, some would say. And i'd like to think of this forum as a spiritual successor to my favorite place in the world. I've never heard of WS before that e-mail I got, but I will give it my best, for this fine new experience.

Besides all that dramatic stuff, wrestling remains my greatest passion (Mostly puroresu & Lucha really...), as well as sports and tons of other things, such as talking with and learning about other people. So I hope everyone's doin' alright and all and yeah, welcomes to me.

Troy

Welcome to WrestlingSmarks!

Good to see that you are giving it a shot and trying out WS. There is a great community here and there is plenty of good discussion so hopefully you enjoy yourself here. I know what it is like to be on a great forum that ends fizzles out and ends up dying, happened to two forums that I have been on, but WS is here to stay and will be here for a long time.