• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

House of Hardcore

Troy

dtuwg115y6jucdrbq2hy.jpeg

[YOUTUBE]oDBHTYvEnRE[/YOUTUBE]

Saturday October 6, 2012 - 7:30pm belltime
Mid-Hudson Civic Center - Poughkeepsie, NY

SINGLES MATCH
"Manbeast" Rhino vs. Sami Callihan

TAG TEAM MATCH
Paul London & Brian Kendrick
vs.
The Young Bucks

SINGLES MATCH
Jazz vs. Winter

The former Chris Masters in a $500 Open Master Lock Challenge

FORMER ECW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS COLLIDE
The FBI (Little Guido & Tony Mamaluke) vs. Danny Doring & Roadkill

Plus these superstars already confirmed for this show:
Mike Knoxx
Tony Nese
Mikey Whipwreck
Big Daddy V
Winter
Tommy Dreamer
Carlos Colon Jr.
Eddie Kingston
WWE Hall of Famer Adam Copeland
The Steiner Brothers
Hale Collins
Jazz
Shawn Daivari
Chris Mordetsky formerly known as Chris Masters
The Big XLG formerly known as Luke Gallows
"Hardcore Icon" The Sandman

Plus Maryse will be in the House of Hardcore for a meet and greet with fans!
House of Hardcore is a wrestling promotion started by Tommy Dreamer. This isn't another ECW revival as the focus of the promotion isn't barbed wire and blood but on work ethic. It is going to be an interesting promotion to follow because I wonder if people will be expecting one thing whilst it delivers another. If this was just another ECW revival then I wouldn't be that interested but I like the idea of Dreamer pushing for quality matches rather than just bloodbaths.

He has managed to get a quality roster together with plenty of star power and I actually think that it will be a good show. Pity that he isn't going to do it as an iPPV because of the added issues involved but if the show is any good I may have to track down a DVD as I like a lot of the wrestlers involved in this. Pretty cool to get Edge on the show as well for his first post-WWE appearance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Pretty decent starter for an indy league, just wondering if it isn't based off barbwire and that, why call it hardcore?

AZUCAR!

I hope this goes well for Dreamer. He's got also a House of Hardcore school, where he'll be training students.

I'll be looking forward to London/Kendrick vs The Young Bucks for certain. If it comes out on DVD, i'll probably buy it.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
This does look rather interesting. I don't like seeing Rhyno in an important match, though. ROH is beating that dead horse already.

Troy

Pretty decent starter for an indy league, just wondering if it isn't based off barbwire and that, why call it hardcore?

Dreamer has a blurb on his website about it but basically be hardcore he means giving it your all in the match.

I hope this goes well for Dreamer. He's got also a House of Hardcore school, where he'll be training students.

I'll be looking forward to London/Kendrick vs The Young Bucks for certain. If it comes out on DVD, i'll probably buy it.

That match really appeals to me as well. I liked the Londrick team when they were flying high in WWE and Young Bucks are a quality young tag team that I hope will eventually break through to WWE or back into TNA.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I just hope they don't just jump around like idiots and have tons of illogical exchanges which I fully expect to happen.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Given some of the names on the roster(Rhino, Dreamer, Whipwreck, & Sandman), I would expect the rare Harcore match to take place. Maybe in the "to end the feud" kinda way for other performers.

With the odd exception, this is a stellar roster too, I may pick up DVDs and I normally wouldnt.

The New F'n Show

This is a very good roster for a start up so credit Dreamer there. I don't think there will be too much hardcore but Rhyno-Callahan will have some violence I'm sure. Also Sandman can't do anything but beat people down.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Pretty impressed with this lineup also. Dreamer seems to have got a nice mix of top indie talent, fairly big names and up and coming talent. As long as there is a mix of styles and it is not just hardcore I think I will check this out.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The OP has been updated to include Jazz vs Winter and also Chris Masters with a Masterlock Challenge.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Jazz vs Winter could be good, especially if Jazz can still go.

From what I've read about SHINE (still haven't got around to watching either of those shows), Jazz can definitely still go. That match should be pretty good.