• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hourglass tweets

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Okay, clearly this is turning into this meme now

pizza-party-anyone-v0-cf4vrw7ix1w81.jpg
WS pizza party when

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
This doesn’t sound like a mutual I want to be here longer let’s extend our deal. This sounds like they saw that hourglass and used language in the original contract to involuntarily hold him another year. :pour

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Normally I troll with this. When I say it. But I’m not trolling this time, but one of my friends knows someone, who knows someone, who told them they was thinking of staging a walk out.

I don’t wanna post the proof on here, because I don’t wanna get anyone into trouble if it’s seen, but I will gladly send it to Chris or someone like that in private if I need to :lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Normally I troll with this. When I say it. But I’m not trolling this time, but one of my friends knows someone, who knows someone, who told them they was thinking of staging a walk out.

I don’t wanna post the proof on here, because I don’t wanna get anyone into trouble if it’s seen, but I will gladly send it to Chris or someone like that in private if I need to :lol
interesting! that is a SCOOP