• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hottest WWE/WWF diva of all times

Who is the hottest WWE/WWF diva of all times?

• Torrie Wilson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trish Stratus

• Sable

• Dawn Marrie

• Nidia

• Eve Torres

• Lita

• Maryse

• Candice Michelle

• Stephnie

• Kelly Kelly

• Stacy Kiebler

• Rosa Mendes

• Mae Young

• Someone Else (Please specify by posting)

• Total voters

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Another reason I want to move to Canada that place seems amazing seriously, it's like the diet coke to America's normal coke. You know with all the shit taken out of it.

AceInfinity

Jobber
Edit: If you thought that a diva was delivering KFC to me though now that I've re-read your post... Oh man, I wish! She could probably bribe me for a $50 tip lol!

It is a nice place, depending on where you live. I know Toronto is pretty cool. Montreal is like the party capital of Canada, etc... It does get cold winters though.

Crayo

The Boss
Oh yeah I love Canda too. I really want to move there, got family over there. They said it's a clean version of America, but they also said no one walks, they all drive to where they want to go lmao.

Anyway to bring it slightly ontopic I'll mention Mae Young, she's a hot piece of work.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Especially when she was giving birth to Mark Henry's son, the hand. #StillWaitingForThe2ndGenerationHenryMegapush

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
I voted Stephanie (although I almost didn't want to, as I can't stand her on-screen, but she's still hot.) I also see I'm the only one to do so. My second choice would be someone not on the list, which is Maria. I find blonde women to be boring.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
AceInfinity said:
I wouldn't say chin, but more "jaw", however Angelina Jolie still has a solid chin and big lips (lol) but people like her. Also, Rhona Mitra from Underworld. But I'd say she's hot.

Haha, same as me, but I don't check for chin contact lol, it is all personal preference though so to each their own I suppose. I'm not going to go into what I look for in a girl though but you and me are close to one and the same on that note :)

Whoa! Wait!

You bring up Underworld and you don't mention the absolute hotness that is Kate Beckinsale?

I'm offended.

She can rub her chin on me anytime she wants.....or anything else.

But, back on topic, I don't care how bad the gas is, I'd love to see if Natalya farts louder the more I ...... er, pump. #winkwinknudgenudgesaynamore

wk

Sent from my iPad while I'm rocking' with Tapatalk.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
kanenite95 said:
sr=1

Ariel, hot vampire bitch with big tits ftw.

Can't disagree, damn she was fine, but at the same time scary as hell.