Hottest WWE Girl??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Past? Stacy.

Today? None are as hot as the past divas. Maria, Layla or Kelly are the best though.

MongolPride

Reaction score
Well for me i am so tied between Maryse and Kelly for the two hottest divas in the WWE today.

MikeRaw

Fuck, how could I forget Maryse? She's the hottest in WWE right now, for sure.
Shit, there's more hot divas in WWE right now then I thought.

Past:
-Stacy
-Christy
-Trish

Current:
-Maryse
-Layla
-Eve
-Kelly
-Maria
-Mickie

Klide

Past: Torrie, Stacy, Trish, Lita
edit- how could i forget about sable
Present: Kelly, Maryse, Eve, Mickie

Nation

lmao at people saying Eve Torres. Sure I'd do her but look at that god damn chin! Aside from her ass and tits not to much to speak of. It's just funny some of you guys rag on Melina but like Eve.

Past: Trish Stratus, Torrie Wilson(2003 she was a 10/10), Stacy Keibler, Candice(Before the surgery)
Current: Maryse, Melina, Layla, and Mickie James(Lately she's looked the hottest to me)

Of course Kelly is hot but most of the time she just looks alright.

pocket

Reaction score
Well Melina can do the splits.... Kelly is the prettiest and Maryse could talk really dirty stuff in french..... But the best of all time would be an amazing combo of Torrie Wilson, Kiebler and Stratus.... and then I'd
watch