Hottest Diva

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Of the ones listed, who is the hottest Diva in WWE?

• Beth Phoenix

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maryse

• Katie Lea

• Kelly Kelly

• Layla

• Mickie James

• Alicia Fox

• Eve Torres

• Maria

• Michelle McCool

• Total voters
Reaction score
I know there is probably another thread for this, but I figured since I couldn't find it I would have a poll here.

MikeRaw

Kelly Kelly. No question. End of story. She is amazing.
Followed by:
Mickie and Maria.But kelly Kelly is amazingly hot.

chessarmy

Katie Lea is so hot, you really don't want to know the things I would do to her

MikeRaw

^Why do you like men so much, lol.
You like Beth, said Roxxi used to be hot, and now like Katie, lmao.

Reaction score
Mickie James and I would just wrassle all night long. Just beat the living hell out of each other, headscissors, hurricanranas, etc... That is my own personal heaven.

MikeRaw

^:smh
Katie is a good wrestler, but this is about looks, lol.
You actually think she is better than Kelly? or Mickie? lol

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
C'mon now, Layla is fine as hell. She actually has an nice booty out of her, Mickie James, and Eve Torres. I'm keeping it to myself.
And Chessarmy you really have some instresting taste in muscular women.

Airfixx

^Why do you like men so much, lol.
You like Beth, said Roxxi used to be hot, and now like Katie, lmao.

[Seeing as it appears that we kind share our taste in women...]

I don't watch TNA so not really seen much of Roxi, but I couldn't understand why peeps were dissing the shot of her in the 'StreetFight' section. They were saying she looks like a man which is just absolutely rediculous... She has a distinctly feminine face and she's not particularly muscular.

Beth & Katie aren't your typical 1-dimensional bimbo looking, stick thin, big titties types... Some of us just have a deeper defenition for what beautiful/sexy is.

Maaaan, Beth made me go week at the knees when she went back up the ramp after she and Santino had their mixed tag (2 Raws ago).

MikeRaw

[Seeing as it appears that we kind share our taste in women...]

I don't watch TNA so not really seen much of Roxi, but I couldn't understand why peeps were dissing the shot of her in the 'StreetFight' section. They were saying she looks like a man which is just absolutely rediculous... She has a distinctly feminine face and she's not particularly muscular.

Beth & Katie aren't your typical 1-dimensional bimbo looking, stick thin, big titties types... Some of us just have a deeper defenition for what beautiful/sexy.

Maaaan, Beth made me go week at the knees when she went back up the ramp after she and Santino had their mixed tag (2 Raws ago).

Ya, I know what you mean. But Kelly isn't really a fake with fake boobs, makeover, etc... I still think she's the hottest. I can't say I like Roxxi though, and it's not really a man thing, she just isn;'t hot to me.
So idk, I don't like just one type, but I don`t think Katie is the hottest at all.
BTW, ya, Beth has been hot lately.

Reaction score
Mickie isn't a blond stick figure bimbo either, which is why I think I'm all about her. She has curves, as does BP. Kelly is hot, I'll give her that, but she is a typical cookie cutter chica. Mickie broke the mold.

Airfixx

Must admit when my hormones were just a touch wilder I wanted to do some VERY nasty things to Sunny!