Hotrod's-ah Lady!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

iamironman

Reaction score
where i roll all the girls want me and all the guys want to be me ive had more gfs then u can jack off too and if u don't know now you know

iamironman

Reaction score
at least i dont retort by linking to the same thread every post! and by the way i am honored too look like cartman

iamironman

Reaction score
there was one chic in there moron and she was my gf for like a year so shut your fat face jew

disclaimer: the jew comment is a stab at the cartman joke

J

there was one chic in there moron and she was my gf for like a year so shut your fat face jew

disclaimer: the jew comment is a stab at the cartman joke

I believed you So i figured I would check your myspace. Imagine my surprise when I came across this.

Fat%20Subaru.jpg

Editors Note: This is nothing more then a joke, I would never spend time on his myspace. Btw is it true Ironman when you were born you gave the hospital stretch marks?

Moonlight Drive

BKB loves his linkage more than I Am Iron Man loves cake.

imo.