HOTD | Radioactive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

This is an edit I've been working on nonstop the last few days, It's only a short part in at the moment and I'm wanting to wait until the second season of HOTD comes out, since that's going to be soon and I wanna include it in there, anyway all opinions are welcome and feedback would be great! :)

Reactions: Nano

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
This edit looks amazing. I've never watched HOTD if I'm honest but I may try to watch it someday

I suggest trying it, the only thing I dislike about HOTD is how much they try and force sexual things like boobs constantly bouncing and the upskirt shots. Once you get past all of that though the series is actually really good but the constant sexual things and all the girls being horny just ruins a fair bit. I want ZOMBIES not fucking HORNY ANIME SCHOOL GIRLS FIGHTING ZOMBIES!

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I suggest trying it, the only thing I dislike about HOTD is how much they try and force sexual things like boobs constantly bouncing and the upskirt shots. Once you get past all of that though the series is actually really good but the constant sexual things and all the girls being horny just ruins a fair bit. I want ZOMBIES not fucking HORNY ANIME SCHOOL GIRLS FIGHTING ZOMBIES!
Well, I don't really enjoy sexual anime but as I could see it,s not only sexual stuff