• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hot Seat Threads

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Hi everyone!

I have this idea that I think could be a fun, exciting way for members to get to know each other. I've done it on other forums and it's been a fun way to get to know the other members you associate with.

They're called hot seat threads. Essentially every member that's interested has 24 hours in the "hot seat" where they have to answer any question they're asked. These questions can range from silly to serious, and regardless of what they are you have to answer the question. After the 24 hours are up, the thread is closed and you don't have to answer anymore questions.

If there's anyone interested in this, I would randomly select members and PM you to find out when the most convenient time would be to set up the thread.

Reply here if this is something you'd be interested in :obama:

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
You already know I love that shit.

Anyone who participates will receive hell from me. Count on that. :Smug:

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Zafhire said:
Sounds Interesting. :)

hey! I see you joined today! Welcome! :smug:

You should make a Welcome thread in The Ramp so we can properly welcome you!
5323f18545ebdf82e11d4e22b566a9fd.png