Hot Seat Thread #6: Lady Deathbane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
This thread got crazy in two posts lol and nearly all sexual. Deathbane u legend for playing along i kno many who would not be impressed.

On topic Best gig u have ever been too?

The best part of all of this is they have no idea whether I'm lying or not. :dawg: I love the internet sometimes. :smug-47:

And the best gig? Like when I was in a band? It was definitely a place here in San Francisco called the DNA Lounge. We were competing in Battle of the Bands against other really famous locally known bands for a chance to compete with even more famous bands in the area. We got people moshing and shit and it was completely exhilarating. I thought we were a pretty unique band too because at that point in time we had a cello person as well. Here's a picture of that gig:

70ad94f600981f30567671a9615dc2a4.jpg

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
The best part of all of this is they have no idea whether I'm lying or not. :dawg: I love the internet sometimes. :smug-47:

And the best gig? Like when I was in a band? It was definitely a place here in San Francisco called the DNA Lounge. We were competing in Battle of the Bands against other really famous locally known bands for a chance to compete with even more famous bands in the area. We got people moshing and shit and it was completely exhilarating. I thought we were a pretty unique band too because at that point in time we had a cello person as well. Here's a picture of that gig:

70ad94f600981f30567671a9615dc2a4.jpg
Epic did not know u were had been in a band freaking sweet. Presume ur the female in the pic? What music was it?

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Epic did not know u were had been in a band freaking sweet. Presume ur the female in the pic? What music was it?
Lol, thanks and lol naaaah, I'm the black guy in the front. :obama:

And here, I'll link you to our old Myspace. We were a grunge band. There are a few of the songs we made. I'm particularly proud of one song on there called Ghost Station since it was one of the our first songs we made that I completely made the the bass line. I admittedly needed help with our first few songs but later on I was confident enough to keep dishing out bass lines and Ghost Station was the first one I did. Also, my cousin rapped in it. :dawg:

http://www.myspace.com/rednightband

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Sarcastic bugger. Just cuz she is called Lady online doesnt mean she is one. Ur just mad as there are no pigeons in the band.
Haha fuck you. :lol1:
Thought I was just starting to get over that Pigeon thing but I guess not lol.

Reactions: Cloud

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Favourite Ice Cream? (Ignore these three flavour's unless it actually is your favourite. I just like using images.)
b326af6ce951ea6fba32cdaec5c9edba.jpg

I actually enjoy many flavors. I don't think I have a favorite but I enjoy Strawberry more often times than not. If a root beer float is acceptable, then root beer float by a longshot. I have a slight obsession with root beer.

Reactions: CM Punk

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
If you were forced to get a tattoo of a celebrity, which celebrity would it be?
Why does Xanth tickle your feet?
Would you steal Britanica's cats?

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I'm never gonna live that down am I? :okay:

Anyway, do you watch Breaking Bad?

You better. :pity1:
Nope as I missed it when it started and im waiting for a compete boxset. Dont ask i always come to shows late when they finish so i can just watch back to back.

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
If you were forced to get a tattoo of a celebrity, which celebrity would it be?
Why does Xanth tickle your feet?
Would you steal Britanica's cats?

Uhh.. damn... Idk. Emma Watson probably. I've had an obsession with her ever since my Potter obsession started since I was a kid.

Because he has a foot fetish. He asked me to take a pic of them earlier and post them. :urm:

Yes.

Reactions: CM Punk