Hostages

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Hostages_TV_series_logo.png

Starring: Toni Collette, Dylan McDermott

Plot: The family of a doctor, who will be doing surgery on the United States President, is taken hostage by a rogue FBI agent. She is ordered by the kidnappers to assassinate the President in order to save her family.

[YOUTUBE]8thzMN2jj6c[/YOUTUBE]
This was another of the new dramas that has me interested. Like the storyline and the first twenty seconds of the trailer had me hooked as it was unexpected. I do question how this plays out for more than a season since surely at the end of season one the President either dies or she doesn't follow through with it and is killed/her family killed. Still want to see how this plays out.

Premiered a couple of days back and as always Australia will be a few weeks behind. Anyone tune in for the pilot?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I stopped watching after the third episode. I've downloaded up to the current version but meh I just cant help but think it's just going to drag I don't think it's a good concept for TV and the woman cast as the main character just bothers me.