• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/TV Discussion Thread

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
‘The Unknown’ – A Horror Movie Based on the Viral “Wonka Experience” Announced

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
‘Halloween’ – Miramax TV Series Will Be a “Creative Reset” for the Franchise; Here’s the Latest

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru

I watched it just now and was incredibly creeped out by the amount of spiders just chilling in a hallway. Then the big f*cking spider just hanging out in front of the car. All kinds of NOPE. This reminded me though of REC just with a spider infestation instead of a rabies outbreak.

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
’47 Meters Down: The Wreck’ – Patrick Lussier Directing Third Installment

“Crystal Lake” – A24 Has NOT Pulled the Plug on Their ‘Friday the 13th’ TV Series

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur

This honestly looks like a game screenshot. I hope the rest of the film has a similar sort of visual style/atmosphere because I quite like this.

I'm a fan of the first Silent Hill film, I thought it was pretty good. They captured the world quite well.

Last edited:

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru