• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Horror Movie Midnight watch Party

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Look what I found, nobody has any excuse not to join us now :garrett Vimeo is perfectly safe too

Quoted again for posterity.

Join us, otherwise me and Wang will have a Leatherface party without ya

giphy-downsized.gif

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I would say you guys could tag smark to link this to a chat but I think Wang is usually an tapatalk and Fourth has said he prefers threads most of the time but up to you guys :lol good chance he'd wanna watch if he can make it too tho, he may have missed the thread

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
I would say you guys could tag smark to link this to a chat but I think Wang is usually an tapatalk and Fourth has said he prefers threads most of the time but up to you guys :lol good chance he'd wanna watch if he can make it too tho, he may have missed the thread

It should be alright. It might be just me and Wang, which is totally fine. So we'll just make use of the thread. I do tend to prefer chatting this way. ;)

I'd love @King K. Rool to join us if he isn't too busy. 9PM EST is what Wang said, and there is a link to the movie above on Vimeo if you don't have it. We're doing Texas Chainsaw.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
It should be alright. It might be just me and Wang, which is totally fine. So we'll just make use of the thread. I do tend to prefer chatting this way. ;)

I'd love @King K. Rool to join us if he isn't too busy. 9PM EST is what Wang said, and there is a link to the movie above on Vimeo if you don't have it. We're doing Texas Chainsaw.
I would love for him join as well. It will be just like the old days.