Horror Movie Hero's Tournament: Nancy's House Region

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Re: Horror Movie Hero's: Whistler's Garage Region

Blade is a hero in every sense of the word plus Helen became the villain by the end of the movie
Tommy was played by Corey Feldman....so by default he wins even though Hartnet is pretty awesome too
Kristen wins because well Jim was kind of a bitch who really just ran a lot
Tina was one badass Telebitch...she wins
Tucker and Dale win by default because well Gail was just in it for the money and fame
I love Tallahassee but Alice is a Zombie Killing hall of famer
Nada came to kick ass and chew bubblegum and he's all out of bubblegum...that line alone beats the snot out of Peter
Gizmo gets a little badass towards the end and that is enough for me to beat out the girl who was lucky that Jason and Freddy couldn't coexist

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Nancy Thompson vs. Taylor

Ellen Ripley vs. Brigitte Fitzgerald
She became an alien. Ripley wins.

Rachel Carruthers vs. Dawn O'Keefe
She was Jamie's sister. Enough said.

The Loser's Club vs. Cherry Darling

Kate Lloyd vs. Dutch
I'm voting for Kate because I think she is one awesome and kick ass chick and is unfairly pitted against Dutch... :shifty:

The Monster Squad vs. Laurie Strode

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Re: Horror Movie Hero's Tournament - Boomstick Region

Ash
Buffy
Jamie
Andy
Dewey
Tommy
Hicks
Jamie Lloyd FTW.

Reaction score

1. Blade
Even though you could make a case that the Blade movies aren't horror, he's still better than Helen Lyle. I wouldn't really call Helen a hero. She was just sorta exposed to all this and tried surviving.

2. Tommy Jarvis
I don't care if you battled vampires and opted to sacrifice yourself, you can't be a bigger hero than a kid battling Jason Voorhees! Meanwhile, teenage Tommy in Friday Part 6 is one of the more fun normal heroes in horror.

3. Kristen
For the first time, someone figured out that they could battle Freddy in his own world. Much like Nancy, Kristen wasn't your typical heroine in just trying to live while the guys did all of the work. Kristen followed the whole girl power theme in the series. Jim was just trying to survive and he ultimately didn't.

4. Venna, Fuller, and Lewis
I didn't really care too much for Tina. She was just sorta a mess and her main enemy was an eternal one. On top of that, she still needed daddy (Despite being dead) to save her in the end. The Joy Ride trio shouldn't go far, but they get points for being believable in the face of a "Real life" terror.

5. Gail Weathers
Gail actually became a pretty brave bitch. Dale and Tucker just had people die around them.

6. Alice
I've only seen the first two Resident Evil films, but here's a female character who battles zombies without being a scared little girl. That's some balls. Tallahassee's cool and all, but he's less of a hero and more of a fun survivor.

7. Peter
Here you are one of the last survivors, stuck in a mall with a pregnant chick, her asshole boyfriend and your soon-to-be-dead buddy. Peter dealt with it all and ended up surviving through his wits and never say die attitude.

8. Billy and Gizmo
I wouldn't say Billy and Gizmo should go far, but the only thing Lori had going for herself was her nice rack.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Big Trouble in Little China is in no way a horror movie...

What would you classify it as then?

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles

1. Ash
2. Buffy Summers (if the TV Series counts; if not, Mrs Crane)
3. Jamie Lloyd
4. Andy Barcley
5. Toughie. Sorry Dewey, but Dan's mustache alone steals the show.
6. Jack Burton
7. Tommy Doyle
8. Hicks

Reaction score

What would you classify it as then?

Supernatural action? It doesn't nicely fit into any category, but I consider it to be more of an action than horror.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Supernatural action? It doesn't nicely fit into any category, but I consider it to be more of an action than horror.

I'd go with action-horror-comedy. :lol: I mean there's horror elements to it, as there are action and, most certainly, comedy. I think its one of those rare films that doesn't fit into any specific genre, but just to say that it is in "no way" a horror film is wrong. It's not solely a horror film, but its partially one.

Swinny

Reaction score

I'd go with action-horror-comedy. :lol: I mean there's horror elements to it, as there are action and, most certainly, comedy. I think its one of those rare films that doesn't fit into any specific genre, but just to say that it is in "no way" a horror film is wrong. It's not solely a horror film, but its partially one.

What are the horror elements? Even if it has a few, which is iffy, still doesn't necessarily make it a horror movie. It has supernatural elements yes, but that doesn't make it a horror film, just makes it a... supernatural action comedy. Or something. :p

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Horror Movie Hero's: Woodsboro Region

Woodsboro Region

Fuji: We are here for another region. One region that I like it has some real survivors in this one.
Pork: Fuji I couldn’t agree more on that statement. So let us see the brackets before the first combatants make its way out here.

1. Sidney Prescott - Scream series
2. Alice Johnson - A Nightmare on Elm Street 4 & 5: The Dream Master/Child
3. Ginny - Friday the 13th - Part 2
4. R.J. Macready - The Thing
5. Shaun - Shaun Of The Dead
6. The Ghostbusters
7. The Frog Brothers + Sam - The Lost Boys
8. Martin Brody - Jaws
9. Charley Brewster - Fright Night (1985)
10. Brian Flagg - The Blob (remake)
11. Clarice Starling - silence of the Lambs
12. Ben - Night of the Living Dead
13. Johnny Smith - The Dead Zone
14. Nick Castle - The Fog
15. Jim Halsey - The Hitcher
16. Julie James - I Know What You Did Last Summer

Pork: This bracket is by the toughest region to get out of. Just look at the participants. Shaun, Sidney, The Ghostbusters, Frog Brothers, and Martin Brody. This is one stacked group of hero’s.

Fuji: You know what I can see anyone from this region taking this whole thing. Its fun, its fast, and they kill anything and like you said before most of them live at the end of the movies.

Sidney Prescott (1)

2038.jpg

Pork:Sidney, Sidney, Sidney. This poor girl can not have a normal relationship with anyone other than Dewey who just tries to help her out. Not only does her boyfriend try to kill her, her brother that she knows nothing about tries too, along with a cousin and she continues to come out alive.

Fuji:Sidney is the true definition of hero. Of all the main characters in the Scream series she probably has the least amount of scars compared to the other two that is in this tournament like Dewey and Gail, but she has the most emotional scars, but she does kick some ass.

VS

Julie James (16)

IKnowWhatyouDidLastSummer.jpg

Pork:This is funny because both of them starred in the same show but Julie can not even come close to the amount of awesomeness that Sidney has shown. All Julie does is yell in the rain at the Gordon’s man that her and her friends hit and threw in the water.

Fuji:Julie was more of a girl with a conscience about what happened and ended up living through Ben and his Son trying to kill them twice.

Alice Johnson (2)

scan0003.jpg

Pork:Alice was one smart girl in the Dream Warrior trilogy of NOES. She had her friends and not only lived through two of the Freddy films she was the only one who has done that.

Fuji:Alice is cool but she has some very tough competition through this tourney. Lets see how far she goes.

VS

Jim Halsey (15)

[video=youtube;69_4GV4d8Y4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69_4GV4d8Y4[/video]​

Pork: Halsey just picked up the wrong guy and ended up looking like a bad ass at the end. So he gets the hero nod in this one for me.

Fuji:Halsey in his final battle scene kicked some ass but I don’t think he will go far especially not against Alice but you never know.

Ginny (3)

GinnyField2.jpg

Pork: Ginny fought with her car fought with her boss in the bed while someone was murdered outside the window and then gets locked up in a mental hospital.

Fuji:Ginny was a good girl with good intentions that ended up in the wrong camp at the wrong time, but she lived that is what is the good part.

Nick Castle (14)

DanChallis.jpg

Pork:It doesn’t matter which Nick you want to choose as Nick helped the chick who was to be taken in the Fog, but he also liked her.

Fuji:Fromers fun fact. Nick Castle was the name of the guy who portrayed Michael Myers in Carpenter’s Halloween. This region should be renamed to Carpenters playground as this is the first of many of Carpenter’s people in this region.

R.J. Macready (4)

RJ-MacReady-Character-Marker.png

Pork:Another Carpenter hero. Russell portrayed this American nicely while dealing with the big Alien and seeing what happened in the other base.

Fuji:One of my favorite characters of all time. RJ could sneak a victory out of this one at any time so just keep an eye on him.

VS

Johnny Smith (13)

walken_christopher.jpg

Pork:It’s Christopher Walkin as a hero really? How many times has he been a hero? Who cares just more cow bells.

Fuji:More Cow bells indeed Pork. Walkin though kicked some ass but not sure he can match RJ in this round.

Shaun (5)

shaun.gif

Pork:This is great. Shaun is one of my dark horse picks for this whole thing. He was funny, stupid, and lived through the whole thing. He had red on him and drank beer and kept his friend in the shed even after everything was done.

Fuji: Well this should actually be an interesting matchup as his opponent was a hero in the original Zombie movies and one that Shaun copied in a great comedic way.

VS

Ben (12)

Duane_Jones_as_Ben_in_Night_of_the_.jpg

Pork:Ben was a bad ass even in the 60’s. This is a hard match up as both are zombie killers.

Fuji:Like I said before this match could go down to the last vote and will have a great ending either way.

Ghostbusters (6)

ghostbusters.jpg

Pork:Ghost hunting friends that make us laugh and fend of Gozar and Stay Puft. They ride in on the Statue of Liberty saving New York not once but twice and Fuji who are you gonna call?

Fuji:Ghostbusters. Yeah they were a fun group and as Vankman said, “We came, we saw, we kicked its ass.â€

VS

Clarice Starling (11)

lambs.jpg

Pork:Clarice was a good cop who just couldn’t stay away from Lectar. He was too intriguing for her and provided so much intel and help to solve other cases, it almost seemed that she was as morbid as he was.

Fuji:Clarice is a good girl but might just get trapped by the Ghostbusters in this one. It is 4 on 1 in this match up.

The Frog Brother and Sam (7)

frogbrothers.jpg

Pork:3 teenage boys hunting Vampires is win to me.

Fuji:Edgar and co should go far but you never know based upon this region. It is a tough region so will have to see what happens and if they can keep from peeing their pants.

VS

Brian Flagg (10)

gwtw11-1-1.jpg

Pork:Flagg vs. the Blob. He fought a giant piece of Snot and was with the hot Shawnee Smith in doing so. He gets my vote.

FujiSmith was hot but not enough to get my vote in this one. Flagg might have outrun the giant piece of snot but he is up against vampire killers.

Martin Brody (8)

ROY4PING.png

Pork:Brody kills Sharks like he changes underwear and not just little ones giant man eating sharks that kill and maim people on his beach. He stands tall and saves the day.

Fuji:Not sure how far Brody will go but he should make a few heads turn with his Shark killing ways. I can see this match going either way so we will see what happens and how far he goes.

VS

Charley Brewster (9)

WilliamRagsdale.jpg

Pork:The punk teenager who fought off a vampire who lived next door to him. His friend saw it and he had to fight them both off with some help with Vincent.

Fuji:Charley saved the day and lived. Can he go far in this it is up to his determination and will to survive to the next round like he did in the films.

Like the previous regions before this one. Post your votes.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Moving on in this region will be.

Nancy
Ripley
Racheal
Loser's Club
Dutch
Fool
Monster Squad
Quint.

Next round for this region should be up by Friday.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

Voting for this region will be closed by Thursday night at midnight. So for those holding out on their votes get them in.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

- Blade
- Tommy
- Jim
- Tina
- Gail
- Alice
- Nada
- Lori

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Re: Horror Movie Hero's: Woodsboro Region

- Sidney
- Alice
- Ginny
- MacReady
- Ben
- Clarice
- Frog Brothers
- Charley

Reaction score
Re: Horror Movie Hero's: Woodsboro Region

1. Sidney Prescott
Less whiny, more movies and defended herself more. Sidney's the easy winner.

2. Alice
While I loved The Hitcher, Alice was more of a hero rather than being someone who just tried to live. Alice transformed from a shy and forgettable girl into a bad ass that went looking for Freddy.

3. Nick
While Nick loses points for doing a lot of this just to get laid, he eventually was trying to save every child in America. That makes him more of a hero than Ginny, who was just trying to save herself from a killer of horny teens.

4. R.J. Macready
Maybe it's just because RJ's enemy was a clearer foe, but I feel battling this alien monster makes him more of a hero.

5. Shaun
Shaun grew up, got Liz back, fixed things with his dad...sorry, step-dad and managed to stay alive. Granted, Ben had to deal with Barbra, which makes it a miracle he didn't blow his own brains out.

6. Ghostbusters
Their whole job was to be heroes.

7. N/A due to not seeing the Blob remake

8. Martin Brody
Brody didn't need to try and kill the shark. He could have lived the rest of his days safely on land. Instead, he decided to go out in the water and make everyone's lives safer. Charlie battled a vampire because he was living next door. Now, that doesn't mean Charlie wasn't brave, but he didn't have the choice to take the coward's way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.