Horror Movie Hero's Tournament: Nancy's House Region

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Nancy’s House Region

Pork: Well Fuji here we are again for another set of brackets and regions and well just about everything that deals with horror movies.

Fuji: Yes we are Pork, look out our bracket below for this region. It has a strong group of hero’s here Nancy is the front runner for this but as I look through it there are a few others that just might kick her in the ass and take it from her. Don’t count out Ripley or Dutch from Predator either. So here we go with Round 1.

1. Nancy Thompson - Nightmare on Elm Street
2. Ripley - Alien series
3. Rachel Carruthers - Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers
4. The Losers Club - from IT
5. Kate Lloyd - The Thing
6. Lionel Cosgrove - Dead Alive
7. The Monster Squad
8. Paul Sheldon - Misery
9. Quint - Jaws
10. Laurie Strode - Halloween
11. Fool - The People Under The Stairs
12. Dutch - Predator
13. Cherry Darling - Planet Terror
14. Dawn O'Keefe - Teeth
15. Brigitte Fitzgerald - Ginger Snap
16. Taylor - Poltergeist II

Nancy Thompson (1)

n12-1.jpg

Pork: Nancy is just you quintessential teenager who gets stalked by a murdering child molester in her dreams. Nancy is one bad ass.

Fuji: Don’t forget Porks that she put him to sleep not once but a few times. Nancy and Freddy were seemingly connected.

VS

Tayler (16)

[video=youtube;qy4rfeZYYB4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy4rfeZYYB4[/video]​

Pork: Fuji what is your take on Taylor? I like the guy and who he is but I think he is a undervalued character in the film.

Fuji: Pork, Taylor has sound advice and came to help. He is a great badass that flew over a cuckoo nest in life. Plus he served 10 years in jail for a crime he didn’t commit the actor himself. I like this guy. What a badass.

Ripley (2)

Ripley.jpg

Pork: Ripley what can I say that we did not cover in the Weekly Wed Night Scream thread (shameless plug). Ripley was a woman with a drive to survive and when dead she kept coming back because of dumb ass scientists thought they could clone her and keep and eye one those damn aliens.

Fuji I couldn’t have said it better but I think she could take this whole region even over Nancy as she has fought numerous beasts and keeps coming back for more.

VS

Brigitte Fitzgerald (15)

katharine_mycah_gs2_12.jpg

Pork: Fuji tell us what Brigitte has to offer us in this round. I mean she fights were wolves is there anything else?

Fuji: Well she is the sister of the main killer/were wolf in the first movie and is shown through out the series as a strong heroine for the franchise. Her sister looked like she was going to kill her several times through out the film. She is a beast and a fairly decent match for Ripley.

Rachel Carruthers (3)

Rachel.jpg

Fuji: I like this girl Rachel as she fought of the masked terror known as Michael. She watched Jamie for her foster family and saved him and herself in the process.

Pork: Any girl who is 17 and fights off Michael Myers is a winner in my book. I hope she can go far in this tourney but who knows. It is up to the fans to decide this one.
VS

Dawn O’Keefe (14)

[video=youtube;yH8yuld4DUE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH8yuld4DUE[/video]​

Pork: Fuji I have not heard of this film but from what I have read, I want nothing to do with this fish. She scares me as she is trying to figure out what is going on with her.

Fuji Pork you are right, this chick is growing teeth in her vagina, she has a barracuda booda. Dawn has no clue what is going on with her and ends up hurting people because of her toothy camel toe.

The Losers Club (4)

itkids.jpg

Pork: This group of misfits is a strong group that took out a killer clown named Pennywise, who by the way was an alien, then they have the task to get rid of Penny again when they are all adults.

Fuji: Yes they did, in fact when they were older we get the great John Ritter along with John Boy from the Waltons. This group really was a bunch of misfits no wonder they called themselves the Losers club, but they did the job not once but twice.

VS

Cherry Darling (13)

CherryDarling2.jpg

Pork: This is one hot chick that can shoot you with her leg. She actually kind of scares me but I would……..well you know what I mean.

Fuji: I know, I know, but she is just as deadly as anyone else in this bracket. In fact she can be down right explosive.

Kate Lloyd (5)

mary-elizabeth-winstead-as-kate-lloyd-in.jpg

Pork: This chick kills aliens that take over human bodies and look like them. She figured out that nothing of non human dna could not be in one of the fake alien human bodies. She then took them down.

Fuji: You know what you are correct. Those pesky aliens who looked like a giant Flea in the beginning but changed into humans was quite a mess and quite a ride.

VS

Dutch (12)

schwarzenegger_predator.jpg

Fuji: Dutch is one smart guy and a lucky one at that for laying in the mud.

Pork: Dutch was lucky he found that out by covering himself in mud that he would not be visible to the predator and his thermal vision. Dutch though can seriously damage some people and could be a good dark horse in this round. I would not count him out just yet but since this is just starting you never know.

Lionel Cosgrove (6)

[video=youtube;Yl3lwZxt0J4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl3lwZxt0J4[/video]​

Pork: Lionel had some mommy issues but managed to come out with the girl at the end of the day. Not a bad haul considering he had to deal with some zombie.

Fuji: Yes Lionel did have some issues but he fought off a rat had his moms ear fall into a bowl soup and she kept calling him and treating him like shit, but in the end he was walking tall.

VS

Fool (11)

[video=youtube;7AAUWp8uK9A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AAUWp8uK9A[/video]

Pork: Well Fool here is not hitting knuckle pucks like he did in the Mighty Ducks but he is trying to help his family in this movie and does well for himself throughout the film with friends but the psycho’s just keep coming.

Fuji: Well he did get some help from one badass Ving Rhames in this film who has been notorious for being a badass. So Fool heres to you and good luck.

The Monster Squad (7)

Monster-Squad.jpg

Pork: This group of preteen friends come together to take out Dracula, the Mummy, Wolfman, and Gillman. What an awesome bunch of kids, they do what others like us wish we could do when we were 12.

Fuji: Pork you know what I reviewed this film at some point and time but not sure where and it was awesome. These guys are the Goonies of Horror films. What can stop them in this tourney other than puberty.

VS

Laurie Strode (10)

Laurie.gif

Pork: Laurie was a great sister who kept getting stalked by her brother Michael. Laurie could also take this as she has survived a lot of crap dealing with her brother.

Fuji: Laurie was pretty durable in dealing with Michael. She fought him off a few times and escaped a hospital from him. Laurie is one hell of fighter.

Paul Sheldon (8){/b]

Misery-movie-poster-small.jpg

Pork: Paul fought off a crazy fanatic fan who loved his books. She held him captive and broke his ankle with a sledge hammer.

Fuji: Paul was a pretty tough cookie, I think I would have cried getting hit in the ankle with a sledge hammer. He is a resilient man and if he took a beating I bet he would come out fighting in this tourney.

VS

Quint (9)

ten-thousand-dollars-jaws-quint-demotivational-poster-1244673134.jpg

Pork: Quint was a shark hunting drunk who sang songs and told tales of shark horror like never before.

Fuji: Quint was such an influence in the movie and I feel that he made the movie just because of his accent and draw. Quint was even used for the horrible Dana Carvey movie Master of Disguise. Quint was a shark hunting god.

Like before post your votes in the thread and happy voting.

Reaction score
1. Nancy.
What did Taylor really do? I suppose it's an issue with the overall film, but Poltergeist 2 seemed to be a movie without a clear purpose. The problems begin again at the mother's house, but they don't stop it or anything. It just seems like they survived it without having a clear. Idk...Nancy was a kick ass female who didn't need a man to help her. Have a cop for a father? Pfft...Nancy doesn't need him.

2. Ripley
One of the best heroes in film history. BTW, why do you have a picture of Ginger? :lol:

3. Rachel.
Despite only being the foster sister of Jamie, Rachel did everything she could to keep Jamie alive. After falling off of a roof, I think I would have just let Jamie fight her own battles lol. Dawn was a fine character, but she doesn't really seem like a hero to me. It's not a knock against her, but rather that's how the film went.

4. Cherry Darling
The gun alone was so bad ass.

5. N/A due to not seeing the Thing remake yet.

6. Lionel Cosgrove
One of the best and bloodiest scenes in horror history was at the hands of dear Lionel. It's always fun seeing the geek man up and kick some ass. Fool was fine though.

7. The Monster Squad
I suppose my issue with Laurie is that she's your typical weak female horror lead. She tries to defend herself, but she needs help to live as well. Especially in the first movie, she just sorta stumbles on the murder scene. The Monster Squad set out to save the day. They had nards.

8. Quint
For the horror villains, it was all about how evil you were. For heroes, it's about how brave you were. Paul didn't choose to be rescued/kidnapped, so everything he did was about survival. Quint opting to go after a man eating shark without any sort of promise of survival. Quint's one brave fella.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
- Nancy
- Ripley
- Rachel
- Losers Club
- Dutch
- Fool
- Laurie
- Paul Sheldon

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Horror Movie Hero's Tournament - Boomstick Region

Boomstick Region

1 - Ash

34-ash2.jpg

[video=youtube;lLw8TcfmdeI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLw8TcfmdeI[/video]​

The number one seed is so bad ass he didn't even choose a city to represent his region, but rather his trusty boomstick. Ash is obviously a powerhouse hero and should prove to be tough competition for any opponent.

VS.

16 - Tangina Barrons

Poltergeist-movie-08.jpg

[video=youtube;c7v5lDA5Pxs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7v5lDA5Pxs[/video]​

Tangina is a great character and really helps to make the film Poltergeist better for her appearance. Unfortunately she's in for the fight of her life here, is there even a chance she can pull out a victory and clean house?

2 - Buffy Summers

swanson1.jpg

[video=youtube;L-9uJnZLiG0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-9uJnZLiG0[/video]​

Whether its in the movies or on tv, and whether its Kristy Swanson or Sarah Michelle Gellar, Buffy Summers is one hot ass vampire slayer. Will she be able to take full advantage of all her awesome, vampire slaying skills to oust her competition?

VS.

15 - Lila Crane - Psycho

3333c.jpg

[video=youtube;xWHYmNrAFlI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWHYmNrAFlI[/video]​

A classical heroine, Lila Crane's suspicions helped capture the murderous Norman Bates and reveal the secret of his "mother" in Psycho. She'll need all her wits about her if she's going to take out the others in this tournament.

3 - Jamie Lloyd

348m3nm.jpg

[video=youtube;LYpdaWEDXDs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYpdaWEDXDs[/video]​

Laurie Strode's daughter, Jamie Lloyd, was the unfortunate target of Michael Myers when he resumed his killing spree. Jamie had to rely on all her skills to survive, and survive she did, well for awhile anyway.

VS.

14 - Kim Hammond

4016-15310.gif

[video=youtube;YDhMp7lvR9I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDhMp7lvR9I[/video]​

Every teenage girl looks forward to her prom with delight. Most of them don't think they'll be targeted by a killer, but Kim Hammond was. Fortunately she proved to be too much for the assailant, and now she's bringing her mad dancing skills to this tournament.

4 - Andy Barclay

andy-barclay-272-image_childs-play-alex-vincent.jpg

[video=youtube;S8KL8IC6CIY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8KL8IC6CIY[/video]​

Getting a Good Guy doll was the best thing that ever happened to Andy Barclay. Well at least it was until he learned that the doll was possessed by Charles Lee Ray, the Lakeshore Strangler. Barclay fought for his life and won multiple times, and now he looks to do the same here.

VS.

13 - Call

Call-AlienResurrection1.jpg

[video=youtube;H-bZUYrxloM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-bZUYrxloM[/video]​

A modified android, Call is part of the crew of the Betty, an interstellar pirate ship in Alien: Resurrection. She's actually also a secret agent, tasked with trying to kill Ripley's clone, which isn't as easy as it sounds. Eventually she sees the light of day and joins the clone to save the day.

5 - Dewey Riley

582-22270.jpg

[video=youtube;cCFj3SJV7TY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCFj3SJV7TY&feature=related[/video]​

He may seem like a stumbling, bumbling moron but Dewey Riley still managed to avoid being killed by Ghostface four times. Oh and he also got to bang the super hot Courtney Cox in the movies and in REAL LIFE TOO!!!

VS.

12 - Dr. Dan Challis

halloween-3_phone.jpg

[video=youtube;fFENgb2zOn4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFENgb2zOn4[/video]​

Not only is he a regular ninja, Dan Challis also has one of the greatest moustaches of all time. The moustache is so good it almost gives him Godlike powers, and it also allows him to scream into telephones really well.

6 - Jack Burton

jack.jpg

[video=youtube;dl-pr5iqKb4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl-pr5iqKb4[/video]​

Perhaps the unlikeliest hero of all, Jack Burton just wanted his money and his truck. However, he found himself embroiled in an ancient war and even managed to kill an evil madman. It's all in the reflexes.

VS.

11 - Max Renn

videodrome-se_shot10l.jpg

[video=youtube;tGGr6sJ2D3w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGGr6sJ2D3w
[/video]​

Max Renn forged the way of the new flesh and ended up in a complete and total nightmare world. I doubt many people here have seen Videodrome, but don't count him out just because you haven't heard of him.

7 - Tommy Doyle

Adult_Tommy_Doyle.jpg

[video=youtube;XhVdqM5kvrM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhVdqM5kvrM[/video]

NOTE: This isn't actual video of Tommy, but I couldn't find one so enjoy this tv spot for Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers instead.

Tommy Doyle was menaced by Michael Myers as a child and then again when he was an adult. Thankfully Tommy was a tough guy and proved to be more than a match for his foe.

VS.

10 - Seth Gecko

tumblr_l81ra2pcyj1qa6mnc.jpg

[video=youtube;OOoBYwVud0U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOoBYwVud0U[/video]​

He doesn't start out as a hero, that's for sure, but by the end of From Dusk Till Dawn its impossible not to root for Seth Gecko. He's everything a brash anti-hero should be, and he's great at it.

8 - Corporal Dwayne Hicks

aliens-vs-predator-players-wanted-20090526000151286-000.jpg

[video=youtube;gwVsOR0hvlU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwVsOR0hvlU[/video]​

Corporal Hicks is a real man's man, and he proves it by blowing the shit out of a Xenomorph with a shotgun. It's too bad he gets killed off at the start of Alien 3, because he's a bad ass, and that shouldn't stop you from giving him some consideration here.

VS.

9 - Van Helsing

vansrcool.jpg

[video=youtube;SPQpSFk6sM0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPQpSFk6sM0[/video]​

A true foe of the supernatural, Van Helsing is a classic horror hero and has been portrayed many times. Can he take out his foes here though?

Please vote for your choices to move on in each of the above matches and feel free to discuss why you voted the way that you did. This thread will be open for three days before the final numbers are tallied and the winners move on.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Nancy Thompson vs. Taylor
Nancy basically single-handedly took out a dream demon who had been picking off her friend's easily until he got to her. Of all the horror film heroine's, she should be at or near the top of everyone's list.

Ellen Ripley vs. Brigitte Fitzgerald
No contest here. Brigitte is alright, but come on, Ripley kicks some major Xenomorph butt. To me, she's just the ultimate heroine. While everyone else around her ends up as fodder for the aliens, she always triumphs.

Rachel Carruthers vs. Dawn O'Keefe
Ho hum, another walk for Rachel here, who has it over Dawn in every way possible. As horrorfan said, she didn't even have a vested interest in saving her adopted sister, but she did anyway. It's just a shame she got taken out so early in Halloween V.

The Loser's Club vs. Cherry Darling
I do love the leg gun and she's totally hot, but I can't vote her over The Loser's Club. They teamed together to defeat something that can only be described as pure evil, and to top it off, they did it twice.

Kate Lloyd vs. Dutch
Kate is one tough chick, but I found her to be totally out of it at times during the film. Dutch on the other hand? Always calm, cool and collected, whether its lifting up a truck or getting the crap kicked out of him by an alien. Oh and he eventually kills the thing that had previously stalked and elminated his entire special forces team. I'd say that makes him the winner here.

Lionel Cosgrove vs. Fool
I really did like Fool in TPUTS, but come on, its Lionel FUCKING Cosgrove. Besides fighting it out with a zombie baby, he also managed to put a lawn mower to good use in taking out a legion of zombies that had overrun his house. Easy choice here.

The Monster Squad vs. Laurie Strode
I've never considered Laurie to be all that strong of a heroine. She usually spends most of her time screaming or cowering in corners. The Monster Squad on the other hand? Just plain bad-assery all around and besides, they had Horace. Nobody fucks with Horace.

Paul Sheldon vs. Quint
Quint is a man's man, and was willing to put his reputation, his vessel and his life on the line for a mere $10,000. That sounds like a bargain to me and while it does make him seem a little greedy, you have to love a good mercenary every now and then.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Re: Horror Movie Hero's Tournament - Boomstick Region

Ash wins this thing...all of it...MARK IT

Buffy to hot for Lila

Kim eeks out Jamie

Andy is more heroic cuz he is a kid...way more then some robot

Dr Dan's mustache kills Dewey...Dewey stinks

Jack over Max

Seth Gecko is a darkhorse in this and it sucks he is in Ash's bracket cuz they are my two favorites...Clooney was so badass how can u not love him

Hicks over Helsing

Reactions: 1 person

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Nancy
Ripley
N/A
Losers Club
Dutch
Fool
Monster Squad no one fucks with Horace
Quint

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

- Ash
- Lila
- Kim
- Andy
- Dewey
- Max
- Seth
- Hicks

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

1. Ash
From unlikely hero to total chick magnet, Ash is an example of a guy who slowly became a hero through our eyes. Tangina's great, but technically, she wasn't the hero. She was there as guidance. They could have easily replaced her with a "How to deal with Poltergeists for Dummies" book.

2. Buffy
She was hot and ended up kicking ass. What's not to love? Lila gets points for being so determined to find out the truth, but would have died had it not been for Sam Loomis.

3. Jamie
I think Jamie being a kid made her more of a hero than Laurie. They were both mostly useless and relied on others, but being a child during all that? That's pretty ballsy. Jamie ended up giving her life in order to help hide her son, that's pretty hero-like.

4. N/A due to not seeing Alien Resurrection yet

5. Dewey Riley
I guess the biggest negative against Challis is that I think most of the stuff he did was just to get in the pants of Ellie. :lol: Dewey was just a nice guy who wanted to be there for his sister's friend, despite not being your typical hero. Ironically, that made Dewey an even bigger hero.

6. N/A due to not seeing Videodrome

7. Tommy Doyle
How many people actually went out and basically stalked Michael Myers? Maybe it's insanity, but Tommy went above and beyond what one guy should do. Gecko ended up being a hero, Tommy went out to become one.

8. Van Helsing
Easy one here. Van Helsing is basically the most classic example of a hero in horror movies. Since the dawn of time, Van Helsing has been fighting Dracula. I have little doubt that decades from now, Val Helsing will still be there to thwart any evil plan Dracula has. Hicks is just one guy from a movie going up against a character from hundreds of movies.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Horror Movie Hero's: Whistler's Garage Region

Whistler’s Garage Region

Pork: Well we are back with another Region here. Hailing from Whistler’s Garage. These contestants are all pretty battle tested hero’s in this region.

FujiYes they are Pork. I have a few favorites in this region but lets look at how the region is broken down.

1. Blade - Blade series
2. Tommy Jarvis - F13 4,5,6
3. Kristen Parker - Nightmare 3
4. Tina - Friday the 13th - Part VII: The New Blood
5. Tucker and Dale - Tucker and Dale vs. Evil
6. Tallahassee - Zombieland
7. John Nada - They Live
8. Billy and Gizmo - Gremlins
9. Lori Campbell - Freddy vs. Jason
10. Peter - Dawn of the Dead (original)
11. Alice - Resident Evil
12. Gail Weathers - Scream Series
13. Lewis, Fuller and Venna - Joy Ride
14. Jim - 28 Days Later
15. Eben Oleson - 30 Days Of Night
16. Helen Lyle - Candyman

Pork:Well considering we have a hybrid vampire slayer, an engineered zombie killer, and a few hero’s who battled two of the horror industries biggest baddies Freddy and Jason and one who fought both.

Fuji:In this region I really like Alice and Blade, but don’t count out Johnny Nada or he might smash a coconut on your head.

Blade (1)

Blade_B1.jpg
Blade_B2.jpg

Pork:Blade is one serious daywalker with mommy issues who will attack and kill any vampire out there. He fought off so many vampires and keeps coming back. He is my pick to win this region and could take this whole thing.

Fuji: Blade is a tough mother fucker, but I still think he will have a tough battle in this region. This region is loaded with some stiff competition.

VS

Helen Lyle (16)

tumblr_lt6478pZr51qj7u8ao2_500.gif

Pork:Helen of poor Helen she became smitten with the lore of the candyman legend and lost her husband and life, but not without taking candyman down in a blaze of fire with her while saving that poor little baby.

Fuji Helen was a bit overmatched with candyman but she did take him down. I liked her character and how she seemed to go crazy by everyone that was around her. I don’t think she can fight off Blade but it will be a good battle.

Tommy Jarvis (2)

tommy16.jpg

Pork: Tommy, Tommy, Tommy this kid was in three of the Friday movies and if memory serves me correctly he was the only one to do that. He started off as a goonie and wanting a gremlin then someone who wanted to take on Jason.

Fuji: Tommy is a handful it seems even for Jason who doesn’t have any issues with anyone. Just remember the sleeping bag death scene. Jason was and is a monster til the end. Tommy did last 3 movie though.

VS

Eben Oleson (15)

picture.jpg

Pork: This small town sheriff had his hands full with all those vampires running around his town, but he handled himself well enough.

Fuji: That’s what Mrs. Fuji told me last night but enough about me we are discussing Eben here. He fought them well enough and earned a spot here in this tourney. So you never know he could be the one to win it.

Kristen Parker (3)

nightmare3promo04493.jpg

Pork:The dream warrior and her friends took out Freddy and his murderous ways. Kristen proved to be the one who got them together and helped start off a great little trilogy in the process in the middle of the series.

Fuji: Next to Nancy she was probably the best heroine in the Nightmare series. I really like this girl and can see her going far.

VS

Jim (14)

7266177_544587.jpg

Pork:Jim just kind of woke up in the middle of a zombie apocalypse in a hospital…..hmmm sounds like The Walking Dead, but we are discussing Jim. He did pretty well himself in this movie.

Fuji: I agree. Jim is a worthy opponent for Kristen but can he beat a dream warrior. We will find out.

Tina (4)

TinaCharacterCard.png

Pork:Tina had a nasty battle with Jason and took it to him. What more can I say other than New Blood.

Fuji:Don’t say that again. Tina was a good heroine in the series but how far will she go? She did fight off on big ugly monster sort of like you Pork.

VS

Venna, Fuller, and Lewis (13)

movie-joy-ride.jpg
[/b]​

Pork:This trio fought off a crazy truck driver and barely survived, he called himself Rusty Nail. Fuller and his bright Ideas.

Fuji:If Fuller didn’t want to prank the driver none of this would have happened to them but they did have one hell of a Joy Ride.

Tucker and Dale (5)

tucker-dale-vs-evil_131109031324.jpg

Pork:Tucker and Dale were sitting in their little home when all of these kids kept coming up to them thinking they did something evil and everyone just seemed to die around them in a comical way.

Fuji: Tell me about it sort of like how everyone seems to disappear when you show up to an LD. These two morons don’t know much but they didn’t do anything to anyone and they all ended up dying around them.

VS

Gail Weathers (12)

GaleWeathers.png

Pork:Gail what a hottie with about 1000 lives. She kept surviving when ghost face kept showing up. Gail was great character and a horrible reporter that just happened to be in the right place at the wrong time.

Fuji: Yes Gail was a great heroine and ended up with that dork Dewie and between the two of them they continued to survive all odds and helped out poor Sydney.

Tallahassee (6)

zombieland.jpg

Pork: Tallahasse was a complete tool out for survival in his own ways just looking for a twinkie. Sort of like you Fuji.

Fuji: Yes he was, but his best moment came when he was with Bill Fucking Murray and when he was locked in that little concession stand shooting Zombies.

VS

Alice (11)

residentevilextinction4.gif

Pork:Alice could be the dark horse in this whole tourney just my opinion. She kills zombies like they are lunch meat and fights off bigger baddies every time we see her. Alice will kill them all. Would not be surprised if she went to the finals and she would be a worthy opponent to Freddy too.

Fuji:As much as I like her I think we might have a mutiny if she wins the whole thing, but I could definitely see her going to the finals also.

John Nada (7)

[video=youtube;Wp_K8prLfso]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp_K8prLfso[/video]​

Pork: Nada in the house wanting to chew gum and kick ass.

Fuji: I see Nada doing well but not making it out of the bracket he is in unless Peter is an alien you never know.

VS

Peter (10)

remake.jpg

PorkPeter was a serious badass in the original Dawn of the Dead. He killed Zombies and took names.

Fuji: Peter was one cool dude and could pull out the victory over Nada but we will see how it all plays out.

Billy and Gizmo (8)

173426__gremlins_l1.jpg

Pork: Billy and Gizmo fought off hundreds of Gremlins and survived not once but twice. Billy and Gizmo could get ousted right away in this little tourney they are good hero’s but in the end only got rid of their nemesis by water and light.

Fuji: This pairing is cute that is it. I don’t see them leaving the first round but stranger things have happened. Gizmo is cute but don’t trust those eyes.

VS

Lori Campbell (9)

FvJANIM2.gif

Pork: Lori had her night and days ruined by Freddy and Jason both. It was her plan to get them to fight each other to help save themselves from getting killed.

Fuji: She was one smart cookie. Lori did get Freddy jealous of Jason and his notoriety for the murders that did start their fighting. In the end it was her that helped Jason off Freddy and lit them on fire.

Alright same as the other two regions vote for who you want to see go through.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
This will be closed by midnight tonight. So for those who have not voted please do so now.

Krisis

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
rtruth
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
- Nancy
- Ripley
- Rachel
- Losers Club
- Dutch
- Fool
- Laurie
- Paul Sheldon

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Swinny

Reaction score

Ash. Would like to give Tangina a pity vote, but I can't even in good conscience do that.

Hard one, but I'm gonna go with Buffy.

Jamie Lloyd. 'Cause I really, really, really hate Prom Night.

Andy Barclay

Dr. Dan Challis. Fuck David Arquette, Tom Atkins is a mustachoied god.

Max Renn. Sucks that he's probably going to be eliminated in the first round by Jack Burton. Especially since Big Trouble in Little China is in no way a horror movie...

Seth Gecko.

Corporal Hicks.

Swinny

Reaction score
Re: Horror Movie Hero's: Whistler's Garage Region

Helen Lyle.

Tommy Jarvis. The best Friday the 13th hero, best Friday the 13th movie whereas 30 Days of Night is the most boring vampire movie I've ever had to sit through.

Kristen. 28 Days Later is great and Jim is cool, but... he didn't really do much. Kristen fucked Freddy up.

Tina. Bitch has telekinetic powers. The three in Joy Ride were just people who made horribly stupid decisions.

As far as heroes go... Gail. Hate to vote against Tucker and Dale, but they just had terrible luck, Gail always ended up being a driving force in saving the day.

Alice. Tallahasse is cool and all, but he was more worried about that god damn twinkie than actually being a hero.

This is a hard one, but man... John Nada is too fuckin' cool not to get my vote.

Lori. She made Freddy and Jason turn against each other, that's pretty bad ass. It's all Billy's fault the Gremlins came about to begin with, while Gizmo just stood there looking cute.

Swinny

Reaction score
Nancy Thompson.

Ripley. Love me some Brigitte, but... can't go against the ultimate female bad ass.

Dawn O'Keefe. I may not have a vagina, but if I did she would be the ultimate hero, so... yeah. I'm imagining myself with a vagina. I do that often.

Cherry Darling. Bitch had a machine gun... FOR A LEG!

Dutch.

Lionel vs. Fool? Seriously?! These two are major dark horses for me that I'd like to see go far, but now I have to pick between them. Will, due to the pure amount of carnage, I can't go against Cosgrove.

Very surprised Laurie is this low. Think she'll definitely go far and she gets my vote here.

Quint. Taking out a giant, maneating shark is cooler than taking out Kathy Bates. And took Paul Sheldon a lot longer to do too.

Status
Not open for further replies.