Horror Movie Heroes Tourney: Nancy's House Region - Round 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Nancy’s House Region

Pork: Well after a very long Hiatus and many months of healing these Horror Hero’s are back with a vegance to see who will survive to battle the one and only Freddy Krueger.

Fuji: Well that is true as you disappeared for a very long time my friend and left us all hanging out here, but enough about that let us see who is left in this region. It looks pretty smashed up here but it looks like the favorite Nancy is still going strong and will we see another Nancy and Freddy fight is the question.

1. Nancy Thompson - Nightmare on Elm Street
vs.
9. Quint - Jaws

12. Dutch - Predator
vs.

4. The Losers Club - from IT

3. Rachel Carruthers - Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers
vs.
6. Lionel Cosgrove - Dead Alive

7. The Monster Squad
vs.
2. Ripley - Alien series

Nancy Thompson (1)

n12-1.jpg

Pork: Nancy certainly left no question on why she was the favorite in the first round.

Fuji: You are correct lets hope she doesn’t give birth to anything as her opponent will use it to catch a shark.

VS

Quint (9)

ten-thousand-dollars-jaws-quint-demotivational-poster-1244673134.jpg

Pork: Quint had no problem handing his opponent over to the Jaws of a great white.

Fuji: Yeah and he was drunk too singing the whole time.

The Losers Club (4)

itkids.jpg

Pork: This bunch of Losers kept fighting and fighting until they all took home the win.

Fuji: don’t call them losers as they would probably kick your ass in a fight.

VS

Dutch (12)

schwarzenegger_predator.jpg

Fuji: Dutch dismantled his opponent with a log to the face and he didn’t even blow up so he moves on to fight a pack of Kids/Adults.

Pork: We will see how he does with these kids as they seem to know how to fight an alien clown, and Fuji the number were just to much for me to overcome but this is Dutch.

Rachel Carruthers (3)

Rachel.jpg

Fuji: Racheal screamed and cried her way into a win in the first round. Lets see how she does in this round
Pork: Just like a school girl or a baby……you should understand that part right now.

VS

Lionel Cosgrove (6)

[video=youtube;Yl3lwZxt0J4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl3lwZxt0J4[/video]​

Pork: If anyone can overcome his mommy issues any better than Lionel he might just pull it out on Racheal

Fuji: Lionel kicks ass not only with a mower but having to deal with the bitch of a mother that he has, he deserves to win.

Ripley (2)

Ripley.jpg

Pork: Ripley kills aliens and kills them and then gets cloned and they keep coming back. I would not be surprised if she takes this region.

Fuji Pork you might be right she is one tough female and could find her self fighting her nightmares too.

VS

The Monster Squad (7)

Monster-Squad.jpg

Pork: did they seriously win, must be numbers over the others week.

Fuji: don’t diss the monster squad they took on all of the baddies in their film.

Just like before vote for you favorites and all voting will close by Monday night at midnight.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Re: Horror Movie Hero's Tourney: Nancy's House Region round 2

- Nancy
- The Losers CLub
- Lionel
- Ripley

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Nancy

Losers Club

Cosgrove

Monster Squad

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

I will get another region out tomorrow but remember all voting for this round in this region will be over by Monday.

Reaction score

1. Nancy - As much of a hero as Quint was, he always was one. Nancy became one over the course of the movie. Rather than giving in and dying or just relying on her boyfriend or daddy, she said, "Fuck this, I'm going to kill Freddy myself!" That's a hero.

2. Loser's Club - What can I say? Being a kid and fighting against evil is my weakness.

3. Rachel - Both stood up and fought against evil, despite it being against their normal being. What makes Rachel special is she has less reason for helping out. Sure, no one wants to see a child die, but Rachel did have plenty of moments to give up and leave Jamie and Loomis to try and survive on their own. Lionel was fighting for the woman he loved and he was forced to stay in the situation due to his mother being involved. Rachel having less reason to stick around and fight makes her the bigger hero.

4. Ripley - Had there not been any Alien sequels, I'd give the nod to the Monster Squad. But...Ripley ended up dealing with those damn aliens over and over. When most would be so mentally exhausted, she sucked it up and kept being the leader. Hell, even her clone was there to fight them!

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Horror Movie Heroes Tourney: Woodsboro Region - Round 2

Woodsboro Region round 2

Fuji: Once I was afraid, I was petrified, I was lost in this place with out you by my side, blah, blah, blah, I will Survive.
Pork: Great song and great winners from the first round let us see who makes the move to the next round and the match up are:

1. Sidney Prescott - Scream series
8. Martin Brody - Jaws

5. Shaun - Shaun Of The Dead
4. R.J. Macready - The Thing

11. Clarice Starling - silence of the Lambs
3. Ginny - Friday the 13th - Part 2

7. The Frog Brothers + Sam - The Lost Boys
2. Alice Johnson - A Nightmare on Elm Street 4 & 5: The Dream Master/Child

Pork: Well not to surprising by the survivors of the first round and now its gets tougher for all.

Fuji: So my favorite match in this round has to go to Shaun and RJ (Had to throw in my love for Carpenter) so this will all go down with a bang.

Sidney Prescott (1)

2038.jpg

Pork:Sidney came up big against her Party of 5 cast mate and made her look like a big giant boob.

Fuji:Boobs indeed Pork, Sidney always had the upper hand as she continued to fight her way out of everything and had to kill her own family twice. Sidney really is a survior

VS

Martin Brody (8)

ROY4PING.png

Pork:Brody threw his competition in the water and they got eaten alive.

Fuji:Brody did well but now this man eating shark survivor will need to match wits with Sidney Prescott. I still think Sidney will win this match up but don’t count out Martin F’n Brody.

Shaun (5)

shaun.gif

Pork:Shaun has red all over him and advances on. Shaun is my favorite in this region to win it all.

Fuji: Shaun is great but he has a tough challenge in Macready who might use his antartic alien tactics against him.

VS

R.J. Macready (4)

RJ-MacReady-Character-Marker.png

Pork:Can RJ beat a guy who has no freaking clue about what he is doing? We will see, but this will be one hell of a match up.

Fuji:I like Macready, but would not be sad if Shaun pulls this out. Macready did destroy a doppleganger of an alien though.

Clarice Starling (11)

lambs.jpg

Pork:Clarice used her smarts to outsmart Vankman and his boys and move on to the next round.

Fuji: No surprise for how smart these guys were they really were a bunch of dumb asses. Clarice is smart. And we will see if she can use that intelligence for another victory.

VS

Ginny (3)

GinnyField2.jpg

Pork: Ginny survived a camp full of murders and survived the first round, can she do it again?

Fuji:We will see she just might pull out another win but might have a hard time in the next round. We will see.

The Frog Brother and Sam (7)

frogbrothers.jpg

Pork:Another group of teenagers laying waste to things of the evil sort. I like this trio than some of the others just because it has two Cory’s in it.

Fuji:What kills vampires in their sleep and then runs like a girl? The Frog brothers and Sam. Not sure about this group but the could pull out another win.

VS

Alice Johnson (2)

scan0003.jpg

Pork:Alice survived again and again. I think Alice has this one.

Fuji:No doubt about it Alice was the better survivor in that last battle but can she beat three teenage boys who just hit puberty?

Same as the other regions post your votes. This voting region will close by Wed. of next week.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Sydney
Shaun
Clarice
The Frogs

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

My picks.

Nancy
Dutch
Lionel
Ripley.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Re: Woodsboro Region Round 2

Sidney
Macready
Clarice
The Frogs

Reaction score
Re: Woodsboro Region Round 2

1. Martin Brody - The dude was terrified of water! Yet, he stil insisted on going out on the boat. And why did he go out? To battle a huge, maneating shark! Sidney became a heroine because she was forced to be one if she wanted to live. Martin became one by choice.

2. Shaun - Something tells me Kurt Russell's character was a bad ass far before the events of the Thing. Shaun was kind of a wuss who sprang up into action and became a real man during the zombie outbreak. Once again, it's the choice of being a hero that affects me more than having to become one like Russell.

3. Ginny - I never really thought of Clarice as a heroine. I suppose she was, but I also think she sorta stumbled her way into danger, rather than actually looking for it. Ginny stands out against all Friday girls because she was smart. I mean, pretending to be Mrs. Voorhees with Jason feet away from you? Who wouldn't be shitting their pants? Yet, Ginny was brave and stayed cool under pressure.

4. Alice - Admittedly, I haven't seen the Lost Boys in years. Much like Shaun, we saw Alice grow into being a heroine after starting off as a shy nobody. Not only does she fight for her life, she even makes Nancy's plots in Nightmare 1 look like child's play.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

So for all of you slackers and those who like to be late on things. This region closes and will be locked tonight. So vote.

Reaction score

1. Nancy Thompson - Nightmare on Elm Street
vs.
9. Quint - Jaws

12. Dutch - Predator
vs.

4. The Losers Club - from IT

vs.

7. The Monster Squad
vs.
2. Ripley - Alien series

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

1. Nancy Thompson - A Nightmare on Elm Street
vs.
9. Quint - Jaws

12. Dutch - Predator
vs.

4. The Losers Club - IT

vs.

7. The Monster Squad
vs.
2. Ripley - Alien(s)

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Moving on to the next round will be....

Wait we will do quick poll for the tie breakers. in Dutch/Losers Club and Rachel/Lionel. I will have this up shortly.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Re: Horror Movie Heroes Tourney: Woodsboro Region - Round 2

Last day of voting on this one. New region will be up later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.