• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Horizon Forbidden West Discussion

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Horizon Forbidden West Gameplay + Beyond Post Show Livestream | State of Play 2021

Horizon Forbidden West - Gameplay Demo | State of Play (May 2021)

Horizon Forbidden West - Gameplay Overview | State of Play (May 2021)

Last edited:

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Aloy looks kind of weird in this one. I can't work out if it's an improvement, but the details are better. I think I preferred her older model as it stands, but could also just be a bad screenshot.

Game looks very pretty, and will no doubt blow people away on PS5 I would think.

Horizon-Forbidden-West-vs-Horizon-Zero-Dawn-_-Graphics-Comparison-Gameplay-Trailer-Impressions-0-55-screenshot.png

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
its probably Ps4's best kept secret. i slept on it for so long. blew me away when i finally bought it. wife followed the artisit who designed the MC before the game was out too, so that was a fun lil connection

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
I really need a PS5. I will buy this on PS4 if need be, but I don't think it will be as great as it will on the PS5 graphics wise. Plus I want that 60FPS goodness.

GARBAGE

New, big games are ludicrously expensive in Australia so I'll have to wait on this one but I suspect I will very much enjoy one day shooting robotic spinosaurus in the eyeballs. Hopefully it's on PC by the time I do.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Just started it.
It's gorgeous. First game I've owned that's really shown me the potential of the PS5. But man did they do a number on Aloy, she looks a lot less attractive than in the first game.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
70+ hours in and I still haven't finished the main quest because I'm too busy hunting machines for parts to upgrade my weapons.
Riding a flying mount is really fun and when you pair it with the glider, it offers some nice strategies for the fights.