• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hoodies?

Anyone know of any brand that makes some stylish hoodies that are not too associated with things like skateboarding or other trends when it comes to design and style?

Practically casual hoodies, per say like adidas or nike, the problem is that ive seen their current stock and im not too fond of it, so by any chance does anyone know of any other great hoodie makers?

Cloud

Champion
I avoid branded hoodies as so much stigma round them i usually get stuff i think is cool on hoodies off red bubble like bands, films etc...

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
I have this one
5ed45d6b45bc8a9fd79e4716cd042488.png

83a2dc899d5030416a153eb822b6e452.jpg

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
I have a few off the wall brands that were cheap and I love them. I got some nice ones from Walmart (Cookie Monster, Batman, ect.) and I have 2 CM Punk hoodies I love as well. I also have a Panthers and a Cavs hoodie. I don't go for brands cause the hoodies I wear are usually mens anyway. I loves me an over sized hoodie! lol I was a tom boy when I was younger and I guess the wearing of mens hoodies and t-shirts stuck with me. I don't have that many men's t-shirts but I have a closet full of mens hoodies. lol Don't get me wrong, I love women's shirts, hoodies, jeans, high heel shoes, all that crap, but when I am just hanging out... Big hoddies/t-shirts all day.
:obama: