Holy Fucking Shit!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nitemare

Reaction score
Most of you already know this, and those that don't will know now, but I run the Internet Sales Department at one of the largest Ford dealerships in Central Florida. Anyway, long story short, we just hired a new salesman who used to work for TNA production - now, I don't know how legit this cat is, but he has read my e-fed writing of matches and angles, etc. and he SAYS he is going to show it to Vince Russo. I would shit my fucking pants if TNA called and offered me a gig on their creative staff. It may all be a pipe dream, but I'm going to pursue it. Worst case scenario, the guy is full of shit - but what if he isn't?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Wow that would be insane if he actually got shown it. Realistically since he don't work for them anymore I would take his word with a grain of salt but I'd be pumped if it happened to me, lol.

Kairi

Reaction score
wow. i'd be so excited right now, and if you did get a job working for them, how awesome would that be...i would probably pass out; but good luck.

Nitemare

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm at that point. Would be a dream come true if it happens. He claims to be pretty tight with Russo. He does have pictures of himself with all of those guys, and they aren't like fan pics either. Shots of them sitting backstage eating and shit. We'll see. I'll keep ya'll posted on it.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
That company can use anybody who isn't Blue so I'm sure your ideas would be an upgrade for them.

Nitemare

Reaction score
ROFL - it is in fact legit. He just called him on speaker in front of me and asked him if he had a chance to check it out yet, and Vince said "Not yet, but fuck me man, it's a busy weekend. Tell him I will take a look and get back with him" - needless to say I was as giddy as a fucking school girl hearing Russo's voice saying he would look at my writing. even if he doesn't want me, it was an honor just to get it in front of someone in the business.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
No offense but even if Russo likes it wouldn't it have to be approved by Hogan, Bischoff, and Dixie before there was a thought of you be hired by TNA?

Baller

Reaction score
That is awesome. I fucking should've stayed on as your partner. I kid, i kid, but that is some awesome shit man.

Nitemare

Reaction score
I can still use the help and you would be welcomed into AIW with open arms Baller. Believe that.

Nitemare

Reaction score
@Phenomenal1 based on what he told me, no, because I asked the same thing. He said to me to think of it like the dealership where we have a General Manager - which there would be Dixie in the same capacity, then we have a General Sales Manager - which would be Bischoff calling the shots and handing down the messages from the GM, and we have a New Car Sales Manager - which would be Hogan directing the troops in the trenches, helping out with any myriad of things, and we have the Internet Director who comes up with how to get people there and then what to do with them when they are there like the head of creative - which would be Russo.

Each department head hires his own staff, so if Russo brought me in as part of his staff, then no, he wouldn't have to clear it with anyone, if that is how their processes work.

Here is a link to some videos of our new guy on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query="Powerhouse"+Tim+Parker&aq=f

Kizza

Reaction score
Best of luck, it's never a bad thing to have new, fresh ideas introduced into a struggling, boring product.