• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Holly and Rhodes - Whats Cookin WWE??

vickymania

can Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes make a good Tag Team?? ther's a lot of respect between these two and WWE can only gain if they make a tag team..it might be good for Holly to make a winning comeback of sorts..maybe they can even try for the Tag Team Gold!

comments people..

I think it can benefit both of them but it's gotta be something simple these two don't need any type of gimmick so if they stick with the respect then that'll work and like I said it can only help both of them and it'll be good for the tag team scene on Raw

NinoBrown

A new tag team for RAW will be good, plus the tag team division needs as much tag teams as it can get. Also I'm kinda tired of the same three tag teams, hopefully they'll take the title off of Cade n Murdoch.

The A-man

I like that idea of Holly and Rhodes teaming up. Here you have the up-and-coming Cody Rhodes, a young guy who has a legendary father in the business and is following in his footsteps to be the greatest. On the other hand, you have Hardcore Holly, a rough-and-tumble legit tough guy that's been in the business for a long time who has respect for Cody and is willing to show him the ropes.

If the writers know what they're doing, they can take this a really turn it into a good (if not great) angle for the two that can lead to a good feud with the WGTT after their attack on Cody.

Enigma22

well i think rhodes can be something like the next randy orton if he gains some weight over the next few years so i think this could be a good start for him but it could also bury him if this angle doesnt work out.

-TJ-

With the Talent Rhodes get from his father and the Skills from Holly = Future Tag Champs. We can only hope lol.

phantomgerald

Rhodes will benefit from Holly's experience. This tag team can work for awhile, and I think we can all see it coming that ultimately, it will led to a feud with Holly putting Rhodes over. This might be the push that Rhodes need for him to gain credibilty.

Fatal 55

Well, with "The Highlanders" looking less like jobbers now, also with Rhodes & Holly making a "Odd couple Team"... the Raw side of things is looking pretty legit in the tag team scene. Of course things change from month-to-month due to releases & other various stuff but for now, i can see the team working well within the division & maybe even challenging for tag team gold.

I also like the angle there doing with Murdoch & Mickie James...

Honestly I think Cody shows a lot of potential in promo's but that DDT he did on Charlie Haas on Raw last week really sucked ass. He's still got a long way to go...