Holidays You Don't Celebrate

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
What are some Holidays you don't celebrate?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I don't really celebrate anything aside from Thanksgiving (I just go to my parents house and eat their shit :happy: ). Well, some times I get shit for X-mas but that's about it. I'm too poor to buy shit, and cba "celebrating" anything.

PainINClmc

Jobber
Reaction score
I don't celebrate Christmas, New Years, Thanks Giving, and Easter. It's most because those holidays are the time when my family comes over and annoys the shit out of me. I'm not into family to be honest.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The only one I do celebrate is Valentines Day, and that's just because Hardees accidentally gave me 2 burgers instead of 1 on Valentines 3 years ago, and ever since I've celebrated that glorious occasion by eating their food. :yay: Rest of the holidays are either pointless or overcommercialized annoyances :sandow:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The only one I do celebrate is Valentines Day, and that's just because Hardees accidentally gave me 2 burgers instead of 1 on Valentines 3 years ago, and ever since I've celebrated that glorious occasion by eating their food. :yay: Rest of the holidays are either pointless or overcommercialized annoyances :sandow:

Yeah, THAT'S why you don't celebrate Valentines Day :pity1:

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I dont celebrate easter or christmas in a religious way because I dont believe it, I love pancake day, I always make pancakes and no one else gives a shit so I eat them all

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Pancake day. Because I can't cook, and Mum always fucking forgets to make them.

sad-i-know-that-feel-bro_3969556_lrg.jpg

Reactions: Crayo

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Wow I misread your post Rain. Thought it said you don't celebrate it. Now my joke just seems "uh are blueberry?" as Randy would say. Fuck. :((!!!

Uh Blue like Gohan would say

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I only celebrate Metal Xmas, because that's when Ronnie Dioclause comes and gives me metal.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wow I misread your post Rain. Thought it said you don't celebrate it. Now my joke just seems "uh are blueberry?" as Randy would say. Fuck. :((!!!

*Raises both fists in the air* Ha! Yes! I've been waiting over a year for this day! WOO HOO I WAS A VERY SMALL PART OF MAKING CRAYO LOOK LIKE A JACKASS! :yay:

ECr7O1q.gif

You oughta create an award for this. It happens so infrequently! Oooh, let me add on to your troubles for mocking you about the one thing I said I was going to mock you about... ummm, what was that? Fuck. *Sits down next to you and cries*

No, people, don't look at us... just a couple of mentally challenged dweebs, nothing to see here...