Hogan's Son Arrested On Criminal Charges; Details

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

6194life

Reaction score
Hogan's Son Arrested On Criminal Charges; Details
Date Added: November 07, 2007
Story By: Marc Middleton
- From TMZ.com:

Clearwater, Fla. Police have arrested Nick Hogan for reckless driving involving serious bodily injury. He turned himself in to Clearwater Police this morning and is currently being booked in to the Pinellas County Jail. Hogan was involved in a one-car crash in August that severely injured his friend, John Graziano. John has severe brain injuries and will likely require specialized care for the rest of his life.

Cops have concluded Nick Hogan was drinking the night he crashed his Supra, severely injuring his best friend. Clearwater PD also today released details of their investigation into the August 26 crash. In addition to being arrested for reckless driving involving serious bodily injury, cops also cited Hogan for use of a motor vehicle in the commission of a felony, a person under the age of 21 operating a vehicle with a breath-alcohol level of .02 or higher and having an Illegal window tint. Police also concluded that although Hogan and a second car were racing right before the crash, the driver of the second car was not a direct cause of the accident. That driver has also been ticketed for reckless driving. Hogan was going 60 mph in a 40 mph zone when he lost control and hit a tree.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
LMAO wow I am glad to see that even the son of Hogan cant get away with crimes...I mean heck no matter who you are you need to be punshied..

CenaMark54

He still won't serve a day in jail though.

He will get community service, pay a fine, speak to high school kids about the dangers or drunk driving, and that will be that.

Reaction score
Finally some charges are put on Hogan! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Im sorry but I have been following the story for awhile. Its just sad what happened to his friend to just have Hogan walk away without a hitch. The kid from what I have read might suffer severe brain damage and possibly be a paraplegic. Has anyone seen the car from the accident? Its fucked up to say the least, now I just hope he doesn't pull a Hilton and walk away because that is severely wrong. Plus if anyone has seen Hogan knows best where Nick crashes while racing, he sucks at driving and shouldn't be driving at all.

[YT]04P0tT7ghM0[/YT]

6194life

Reaction score
Nick Hogan Released
Date Added: November 08, 2007
Story By: Ryan Gray
Source - PWInsider

-- WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan's son Nick was released yesterday afternoon to his parents after posting $10,000 bond. Nick's arrest has gained a lot of media coverage including being picked up by the Associated Press.

This will end up just another spoiled rich kid with a slap on the wrist

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
This is bullshit...He needs to serve his damn time...I am sick of this...throw him in jail he broke up the damn law idc if he got out on bail and all that...I mean he turned him self in so I mean damn why bail him out.

MJ807

Reaction score
Do you understand how the Law System works first you get arrested then booked into the sytem then you are offered a bail and you can either pay it or stay in jail. You are assigned a court date and on that date you have a trial then depending on if your guilty or not guilty that decides wether you actually go to jail or not. And most likely he will plead guilty and get a month of time. then be out and break the law again.

Reaction score
Everything about this case stinks and only adds to my disrespect for the Hogan family and dynasty.
God I hope Nick doesn't just get a month in jail, he broke so many laws and almost killed his friend and like I said he might be seriously handicapped. Unlike Hogan who walks away with a sore and scratch probably.
This is coming from someone who was in a crash but at least no one was harmed except for the driver who was one of my best friends. He even got a few tickets but we were alright.

Nick is a pampered brat and his family will never let him get what he deserves.

Reaction score
Since my first post was a little vague, here's what I really wanted to say.

The kid's dad is the most popular wrestler on the planet, his whole family is freaking loaded, he can basically get whatever the hell he wants, essentially he lives in a paradise most people dream about. Then, just like it doesn't mean jack shit, he drinks and drives, critically injures a friend, and basically almost kills himself, almost wasting his WHOLE life. As if a normal life isn't good enough, he feels that his paradise reality isn't good enough to not risk himself and the lives of innocent others.

What. A. Fucking. Idiot.

Famou$ 187

Looks like Nick took to many "Vitamins and drank to much milk".

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
He didn't get away because he's not the famous one. Famous people always get away easier then everyone else.