Hogan vs. Rosie

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

6194life

Reaction score
Hogan vs. Rosie
Date Added: December 14, 2007
Story By: Marc Middleton
- Hulk Hogan is latest celebrity to feud with the ever controversial Rosie O'Donnell. At a press conference for The American Gladiators on Thursday, a journalist asked The Hulkster which celebrity he'd like to see the Gladiators take on. "Without a doubt Rosie O’Donnell," Hogan said. "Somebody needs to shut that big mouth up." Rosie O'Donnell actually posted a response to Hogan on her blog where she wrote, "Hulk Hogan, the wrestler guy, wants to pummel me. Isn’t that sweet, and wildly odd." Rosie then related Hogan to one of her other enemies, Donald Trump. "It’s like a gang of gross guys, a club almost, old, dumb, white and on TV," Rosie wrote.

CenaMark54

This isn't wrestling news...I'm gonna move it to HIAT, if people want to talke about Hogan and Rosie Odonnel they can waste their time there.

Reaction score
Hogan vs. Rosie
Date Added: December 14, 2007
Story By: Marc Middleton
- Hulk Hogan is latest celebrity to feud with the ever controversial Rosie O'Donnell. At a press conference for The American Gladiators on Thursday, a journalist asked The Hulkster which celebrity he'd like to see the Gladiators take on. "Without a doubt Rosie O’Donnell," Hogan said. "Somebody needs to shut that big mouth up." Rosie O'Donnell actually posted a response to Hogan on her blog where she wrote, "Hulk Hogan, the wrestler guy, wants to pummel me. Isn’t that sweet, and wildly odd." Rosie then related Hogan to one of her other enemies, Donald Trump. "It’s like a gang of gross guys, a club almost, old, dumb, white and on TV," Rosie wrote.

Sound's like she should be in that club...>_>

6194life

Reaction score
Tired of following the rules? Want to chill out? Feel like spamming? Or have any problem with another member? Settle it down right here! Break the rules, break the walls, and break the entire bulding inside this thread.

The words up above are whats posted to describe this area. So can somebody please explain why some pussy deleted my post? All I said was that this thread does not belong in this area. It was a puss move to delete the post so who did it? Man up if you have a pair.