• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RatedRKO

Reaction score
I have a rep point now so I would still like the Nitro sig. I will rep.

Markz

Reaction score
Okay there are lots of requests so dont expect them tommorow, I will try my best.

Reaction score
Theme:Rey Mysterio
Colors:purple and Yellow
Person:Rey Mysterio
Text:Mini Rey Mysterio
Font:One that looks good
Size:The size you have
Pics:Rey Mysterio on the left like yours
avatar: Animated avatar of him maybe doing a 619
Name Placement: (very small in the bottom right) Legend Killer 4

Markz

Reaction score
Sorry but I cannot have a thread right now, I am swamped with things out of the forum. I'm sorry, i'll do normal ones every now and then.

Ben

Reaction score
If you've seen recent photos of Hulk Hogan, you've probably noticed he's gotten into way better shape than he's been in recent years. By all estimations, the most recent backs surgery has been a huge success in terms of reducing the level of pain he has been dealing with daily.

While no one within TNA has confirmed plans for Hogan to return to the ring, it's more and more considered a possibility for later this year. TNA has dropped hints of Hogan vs. Ken Anderson in recent months.

Hogan is also working on the TruTV series "Hulk Hogan's Micro Championship Wrestling." While the original plan was simply for Hogan to lend his name to the series, sources who have worked the tapings as performers noted that Hogan was initially upset with the quality of the product and pretty much changed the series from being a reality-style show about the wrestlers to something that follows Hulk's attempts to improve and fix the product, including legitimately letting talents go. As it was explained to me, the final product that eventually airs on TruTV (likely this fall) will be very different (and "better") from a lot of the original plans.

Hogan's involvement in the series has started to get the project some attention from different media outlets, which is exactly what Bischoff-Hervey Productions would want.

Hogan was atop the top of the trending list on Yahoo.com yesterday.

PWI

Really, really don't want to see a Hogan match, they spend to much time as it is on him with backstage segments, and any match even against someone who could carry him would be horrible.

OMR

Reaction score
hogan should save himself and TNA the embarrassment and never have a match again. hopefully someone will smarten up and put a stop to it if hogan ever wants to get in the ring again.

Kairi

Reaction score
lord no i don't want to see him in the ring >_> gee

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Stay far far away from getting in that ring Hogan. If you just got yourself to the point where your not feeling as much pain then keep it that way.

Kizza

Reaction score
would still get THIS IS AWESOME and THIS IS WRESTLING chants from the morons that watch this shit excuse for a company.